Chapter Two.

•••

You know that feeling when you completely let loose and not think about anything in the world. You give zero fucks.

That's me right now.

After taking 2 shots with Dylan the girls walked in and Dylan left cuz someone was calling him but I honestly didn't care. The girls and I got our drinks and started dancing.

Not long after that we all went our separate ways. Jade went to the kitchen to play beer pong. Danny and Sam went outside to flirt with the guys and Abby was with her boyfriend Ryan somewhere. And I'm.

I'm on the dance floor, one hand in the air, a drink in the other, moving my hips left to right.

From the corner of my eyes I can see all the guys staring at me. Some brave enough to approach me but I give them a glare and the back away.

That's not how this works. You don't pick me. I pick you. They knew that. So that's what I was going to do.

I make a few eye contact with some of them and give them a smirk. As I'm trying to find my next target, I feel hands go around my waist, and lips kissing my neck.

"Don't even think about it." A demanding voice whispers in my ear. I instantly knew who this voice belonged to. And I wasn't having it.

I downed the rest of my drink and turned around to look up at Dylan who was smirking at me.

I raise my eyebrows at him and start pushing him back until he's pressed against the wall.
He looks me in the eyes then my lips and back to my eyes. I grab his shirt to pull him closer and whisper in his ear.

"And why not?" I question. His hands grip my waist and pulls me closer to him. Slowly I turn to him and he doesn't hesitate to smash his lips to mine. It's hot really, but I wasn't having it. I kiss him back. My hands on his chest start slowly going down to the hem of his pants. He groans against my lips. Time to have a lil fun.

He starts kissing me deeper and in hunger for more. That's my queue. I slide my tongue across his bottom lip and give him a harsh kiss. I then grab his bottom lip with my lips and suck on it. Right on queue i feel Dylan Jr through his pants on my thigh.
I then let go of his lip and give him a punch in the stomach.

"You don't own me" I growl at him and let him fall to the floor. As he falls I hear whispers, gasps and people laughing. I turn around to face them and glare.

"What are you guys looking at!" I yell at them and they all look away and continue with whatever they were doing.

Thank the gods for matte long lasting lipsticks!

•••

I find the girls sitting on the couch talking outside. I walk to them and see Abby holding a drink in hand. I snatch it from her and downed it, then gave it back to her. Seeing her give me a questioning look.

"Oh please you weren't gonna drink it." I said a bit rudely.

"What happened to you?" Danny asks me laughing. I roll my eyes at her and sit down.

"Same fucking bullshit with Dylan!" I snapped. They all chuckle and I give them a look.

"Lennon what'd you think was gonna happen?" Danny asks.

"Nothing." I yell. "Yes we've hooked up a few times but I don't date. I don't do that bullshit and he knows! And yet he acts as if we're dating and I can't go doing what I want!" I shake my head.

"But bitch you knew Dylan wasn't the type to have a one night stand. You knew what you were getting yourself into." Sam tells me.
I give her a look. No I didn't. Clearly I wasn't thinking much about it. I sigh and fall back on the couch.