Chapter Three.

Lennon's outfit for the day and song for this chapter !!!!!

•••

Here we go again with the beautiful sound of the alarm !!!

First day of senior year, what a blast.

I get up and do my same old routine. Get dressed, hair, makeup, blah blah blah.

Once I'm done getting ready I grab my bag and stuff a notebook and pens in there. That's basically all you need. I don't get why people carry around all this nonsense.

*bing bing*

Either Jade or the group chat.

"Is we still having breakfast?" - Danny

"Are we carpooling?" - Sam

"We still going to the mall after school right?" - Jade

"Guys we cant be late on the first day! Make up yoUR MINDS " - Abby

"Abby chill the fuck out!"
"Are we getting food or what!?" - Danny

"I'll pick y'all up in 10." I send and put my phone in my back pocket.

I go to the kitchen to grab a water and as I'm about leave Heidi clears her throat to stop me.

"Are you forgetting something?" She asks me with a hand on her hip.

"Uh.... bye?" I tell her confused af. She narrows her eyes at me.

"Lennon." She places the pill bottle on the counter and slides it to the end of it.

I go to grab it and mouth a thank you before heading to the garage. Taking my Tesla for a ride today.

I pick up Danny first since she's closer. Then it's Sam and Abby, they live right across from each other and finally it's Jade.

Who's taking forever to come out.

I start honking and she comes out right away. Way to ruin the fun.

We make it to the diner and realize we have 40 minutes thanks a lot Tweedledum.

We order our food and start talking about random shit. Once we finish I pay and we head out.

"Give me the aux!" Danny demands Jade.

"Dan, I swear to god.." I look at her through the rear view mirror. Danny is unpredictable when it comes to picking music. Sometimes she does good and other times I want to throw her out the car.

" I got you guys." She smiles at me and plays one of our songs.

We all stare at each other while the song starts and I start tapping my fingers to the beat.

"So why pass all the times?
The disciplines left me
Left me with you"

Jade and I point at each other and we all wait for the beat drop.