Sans x Fear Soul (2)

Its been almost a year now,the human and monster counsel decided to make you stay with the monster.You became friends with three monsters,Asriel,Alphys and Papyrus.Asriel became your friend when he saw you that your not really bad like the other's think.You also stay away from Chara(Let's just pretend that Chara is with them now)Gaster,Undyne and Sans,the problem is just that, they always give you death glares,mostly sans and it kind makes you feel a little uncomfortable.As for now,you and frisk are playing tag outside with Asriel,The other's where out,you don't know why though. Sans is baby sitting you guys and Chara is watching from afar,wanting to join but doesn't bring their self to."Chara come play with us!"Asriel shouted from the distance while your running away from frisk,for a child frisk is a fast runner.Chara went to Asriel and said"OK".Frisk tag you"tag!"they said and ran,you in the other hand run to Chara and tag them"tag,your it!"you said and you run,leaving Chara a bit surprise and Asriel running away.

After a few minutes of playing tag,you all went inside to take a rest.The four of you went to the couch and took a sit,you were tired from all the running but you stand up and went to the kitchen to get four glass of water to give to the kids"what are you doing?"A deep voice said behind you.You turn around only to see Sans"I'm g-giving the k-kids some w-water"You stutter,who could blame you, the skeleton want you dead.Sans rolls his eyes(?) And left,you sigh in relief and went to the living room to give them the water.You place the glasses on the coffee table"here,you guys should drink some water"You said and took you class,sit beside frisk and drink your water.As you finish your glass the kids had finish their's,the room was quiet for a second until Frisk starts telling puns making all four of you laugh.Sans came back from his room and sit on the other side of the couch listening to frisk telling some puns but he didn't really mind,his a little but focus thinking about something or rather someone.

Night came and Sans said the other's will be back around 10 o'clock, you didn't dare to ask where are they since it's not really your business. You,Sans,Frisk,Ariel and Chara are eating dinner,of course your the one who cook it,at first Sans didn't trust you but then let it be and let you cook.Sans thought its really good and kind for you to cook dinner.After a few minutes the kinds went to the couch to watch some shows"Where did ya learn to cook?"Sans ask,your a little surprise though since you two doesn't talk to each other that much"Well,m-my mom use to t-teach me how to c-cook when I-I was little."You said with a smile.

(Sans POV)

I smile at (y/n) and her cute respawn-wait cute!?I mentally slap myself as I feel myself blush'now that I got a good look at her she does look stunning-ok that's enough sans!'I scream at my own thought"S-Sans are you a-alright?"(Y/N) ask"I'm fine kiddo don't worry"I said not wanting her worry about me"A-are you s-sure?"She ask again just to make sure"Yeah,I'm sure"I replied.

Its been two months now,me and (y/n) had been hanging out for the past tow months and actually she isn't that bad.I misjudged her and I feel really bad about it,today though I'm going to confess to her,I told her to meet me at the park and speak of the devil there she is,walking towards me as her (h/l) (h/c) hair sway with the wind making her more beautiful and making me blush."Hey Sans"she greeted"Sup kiddo"I replied"S-so uhh...w-why did you want me to come here?"she ask and I sigh.I grab both of her hands"Look kid,I'm sorry for misjudging you.It was childish for me to think like that"I said"S-Sans,I told you i-it was fine.You w-were just scared and i-if I were in your shoes i-ill would've done the same"she said"Also,I-I wanted to a-ask you i-if...."I said mumbling the last part while blushing once again"If?""I-if you-"I was about to say it when I heard chara shouting "Just kiss already!!"making (y/n) blush and me blush even more.I sigh and pull her into a kiss.When I was about to pull away she kissed back,we pull away from the kiss"I-i love y-you sans"she stutter making me chuckle"I love you too kiddo"I said and I hug her.