C H AP T e R 1

Tauri University

Chaeyoung's POV

I was walking silently with my earphones plugged in to my ears, listening to my favorite song. I am on my way now going to the school. Don't know what will happen when I will take my first step at the school ground. Every time when I come to school, will make my life miserable and  if you only knew what's happening to me everytime I went to school...

Well you will only know it soon... Because I'm already approaching the school gate and because of that, everyone attention and eyes is now on me. I don't know why, but it is a part of my daily life, when I started to went at this school which is I dislike it, and I think it make my school life miserable.

" Omg, Guys she's here! " Someone scream mostly likely announce that I'm already here. The students got Wilder after that.

" Chaeyoung-ah marry me!!"

" Chaeyoung accept my love for you! "

"Our bby cav Chaeyoung, accept my flowers!! "

" Chaeyoung how to be you po??"

"Chaeyoung give me a chance pls!! "

After hearing that, I ran away as fast as I could. I don't want to be crowded by those, what do you even call them?? Fans? Yea I think that what you call them right?

"Chaeyoung your so pretty you know that "

'Yea I know that, so stop screaming and crying to notice you, and how I'm going to notice you, when your not the only wants to be noticed by me, you were so many!!'

All girls and boys are now hurting my ears, they're now screaming non-stop, even tho I have my earphones plugged in my ears and its playing a song, and most of all its a max volume but why I can still here all of you!!! (A/n: Obviously cuz they're screaming duhh.)

No not today!! I don't want to be crowded or else I'm dead, do you know why?

You'll know it soon..

Before we continue what's happening, I would like to introduce my self first, I'm Son Chaeyoung 17 years of age. Obviously as you can see I'm running, I mean your imagining me running away, ( A/n: lols )   I dont want to be crowded by those crazy folks that who's making effort just to noticed them, and most of all we still have class.

As I reach the at the building, I am now at the hallway walking around, looking back and making sure that they are nobody following me, and thank god, they are not following me this time, I think they got lost. I really need to go to my class now, and I need to attend my 1st class. When I feel I am now safe, I walk straight to my classroom hoping no one will get on my way.

"Ohh, the cab is here. Who steal our girls."

Speaking of someone, he's already here with his group. Damn this life, do I really need to experience this in my daily life?? I really need to go my class I'm running late

I turned around to those jerks who keeps bugging me everyday well except for my so called 'Fans'.

They're smirking like hell to me massaging their fist, ready to punch my face. I know what they will do next, cus this is already a part of my daily life here.

"Excuse me, Pardon, What did you say? " I said acting confuse

"Are you deaf?? " One of  them speak

"Umm, No I'm not, and what if I'm deaf do you care? " I said calmly but inside ughh

"Huh.. Why do I care, You bitch " He replied back

" You asked if im deaf so.. That means you care, Lets say that you are just hanging out with them help them bullied me but the fact is.. " I said and fold my arms looking at him while my one brow up " You are my 'Fan' " I emphasized the last word and smirk 

All of his group mate look at him and especially their leader Noh Kangnim lookingat him head to toe with disgust Face, Yup, Kangnim is their leader. 

"Ho-" he replied back but I cut him off

" Oh com'on, you hangout with them because they always come near me, and talk to me right? that's what you wanted? Dont pretend to be my hater cuz your not one of those " I said to sarcastically

" Is it true Soobin? " Kangnim said glaring at him

" No that's not true! " He exclaimed and glaring at me

" Oh really? " I said tilting my head 

" Yes! absolutely YES! " HE yelled

" Look he said Yes that's mean his a fan " I said pointing at him with a smirk on my face

Kangnim glaring at him non-stop, others members are glaring at him too but some are  afraid to Kangnim.

While they are doing their business, I walk away from them cuz I need to go to my class 

I run fast as i can so i won't be late, my classroom is in the other building but im here at H.E building to far from my classroom, and most of all the bell already rang, like second ago, so now I'm running late as heck. I don't want to be late at class, damn those jerks earlier, why did I even give my time to them when I'm always have no time for them (A/nyou get what I mean? )  And I'm stupid also, I know that I'm going to be late if I'm going to talk to them, but I still talk to them while my 'fans', I don't gave my time to them. While them aish..

You know, I don't get people now a days, if your pretty, handsome, or rich, they want you in instant.

I am now at the building where my classroom located, running fast as i could. I watch my wrist-watch too see what time it is, and damn, im already 23 minutes late, Im DOOMED, well I hope not. As I am at the 2nd floor, probably  where my classroom located, I am now running straight to my class.

When I finally reach my class I automatically opened the door.

"Excuse me," I said panting heavily you can see sweat running in my body but I dont care

My Teacher look at me confusedly , well of course who won't look at me like that when they saw me panting heavily, and I can say all eyes are on me ;)

-

A/n:

YuHOO!! Im able to update this story

Hope you'll like it!!

I think im not going to update for the next few days as what did I tell you on the prev page that maybe im not going to update becau
se of our vacation, so that'why ;)(