c H A P T E r 4

"..... You look like a Goddess Chaeyoung-ah " I said to my self as im scanning my bare face ... That's why they like me because of this face... White milky skin, a pinkish plump luscious lips, a perfect eyebrow and most of all my attractive Blueish-gold eyes... This Handsome yet gorgeous face of mine is so damn attractive.

" Why can't I just marry myself?" 

As I asked myself repeatedly, I heard my phone rang in my bedroom, I then go out at the bathroom and go to my bed-side-table

I grabbed my phone and check the caller ID, I sighed when I see who is it, I then answered the phone

I took a deep breath before saying anything

" Ey??... " I said with low voice nervously

" YAHH!!! YOU FREAKIN' CAB WHY DID YOU PUT ME IN TROUBLE!!!! "  He yelled at the phone 

" Yahhh, Chill down Soobin "

" How can I CHILL DOWN when you put me in trouble, when your the one who tell me to be with them, but you put me away from them" 

" Hahahahaha.." 

" You know its not funny I dont know if you are still my friend "

"Yah!! Of course your still my friend"

Silence inflamed us in what I said.

I cleared my throat and said

"Did they do something to you "

" Of course , as you can say earlier they're glaring at me and Kangnim"

" And Kangnim what?"

" He punch me and told me to stop hanging out with them, which is my dream come thru"

" Yo, Thank me later" I giggled and I hear at the other side he's laughing too

" So what's your plan nexT?"

" Nothing... "

" Thanks,  I dont have to do something now, Btw we will still act that we dont know each other, Kangnim kick me out now"

" I don't know,  I'll think about it"

" Oh okay, I'll wait for that-  Btw how your eyes is going?"

" Well, Its changed color, now you can clearly see what my eyes color is, unlike before you dont what color it is"

"What color it is?!" He said excitedly

" Wanna see?" 

"Yeah, I do, Ido" 

"LOl its blueish-gold"

"Ehh??"

" I mean its-in-ughh"

I heard a giggle in the other side and I giggle too

" I mean in the right its color blue and in the left is goldish"

"ohhh that's nice, you will still put lenses and glasses?"

" OF course I still need it"

We laughed and once the laugh died down we decided  to hang up.

If your wondering why I am talking to Soobin, While earlier he's with the group who's bullying me. He's actually my friend or what I can say, He's my childhood friend along with another friend. Yeah, as what you can see I have two childhood friend, and Soobin is the one of them, If your going to ask me to the other one?? well I dont know, I forgot, But all I can remember that she's is the first one I know before Soobin. Soobin and I met only because of her, she introduce me and Soobin to each other that's why we know each other. Yes she's a girl, as what can you see I forget her, I mean I Forget her name, her face but my memories together with her didn't fade, I still remember everything, how we first met, how we play and how she introduces me to Soobin, But Its sad that I forget her name,face, even Soobin forget it too. 

 After she introduces me to Soobin the three of us play together, everyday, every hour, every weeks, every months, but one day, She didn't play with us, she didn't talk to us, didn't laugh with us, didn't walk with us, didn't go to school with us.... She didn't say goodbye to us, She just disappeared, She didn't show up. Every time I mean not all of those time, but every time ( A/n: lols Its confusing right?) me and Soobin talk, if one of us remember, miss her, and when the topic is about friends, we always put her to our conversation and tell to each other how we used to play, how we talk and have a good time, how happy we are when the three of us together, how  we tease each other, and how everything that three of us been through, and how her and I met.

We waited for her for a long to comeback but how can we know that she's already back? If we didn't know her face and we also forget her name. What if, what if she's already here, what if she already comeback, what if she's just around us and we didn't notice, what if she's already here waiting for us. Years and years has come we didn't forget her but the advantage is we forget her name even her face. We cannot meet her again, how can we meet her again if we don't know her? Her face, and her name. 

Remembering some past makes you smile, sometimes will make you laugh, and that makes you wish to turn back the time, But not all past can make you smile,laugh and want to turn back the time.

I sighed remember it.

I sat to my bed and get my earphone and plugged it in on the phone, I lay to my bed and play some music on the phone..

I slowly drifted to my dreamland....

-

A/n:

Oi-yoy another lame update xD