Chapter 25

(S/N) Pov

I was delivering a half-conscious Earl back to his house... Big Bro went back home with mister demon... We were riding onto my Springgian...

"Uhh... What... Happened?"

"You and mister demon got captured, But we were able to rescue you two... We'll be going back to your home in London..." I say looking at him... I was dressed in the suit and without my mask or wig...

"Wait... It was you?!" Ciel gasped. "Yeah... I guess you weren't expecting that..." I giggle...

He stammered and blushed heavily... "Anyway... Where's Sebastian?"

"With (N/N)... He said he needed to take care of something..." I say looking forward...

Time Skip~~

As soon as we reached the house, I fell back exhausted... I need food...

"Fancy food is so tasteless that I thought I WAS GOING TO PASS OUT OF HUNGER!!" I screamed... Making the earl in a dress sweatdrop...

We entered the house and got greeted by one of my brother's howlers.  Alexander.

"Ah! I thought I recognized that scream... Good evening lil' bun... What do you need?" His charismatic smile making me smile back.

"Something sweet maybe, Oh! make some pancakes and bring them to the room!" I say pulling Ciel behind after me to the room...

Author Pov

The little bunny changed her outfit from the fancy ball outfit to a cute sleeping dress and a coat with bunny ears... The earl had a dinosaur onesie on...

"Are you sure you don't mind wearing it? I can make something better appear..." The little girl giggle...

"NO! I like it! I miss acting like a kid sometimes..." He pouts, removing his eye patch, letting the (H/C) girl see the contract...

"your eye..." the earl turns to her..." I like it... I think it's pretty..." she catches Ciel off guard by leaning closer to him and kissing his eye that holds the contract... "I think it looks good on you..."

She might know one thing or another about the things her brother does but, besides a thing or two, she's a complete moron to romance in general... So she doesn't understand the proximity she's to Ciel...

The poor boy, On the other hand, Is sure that he's going to pass out from embarrassment for being too close to the girl he finds adorable... (S/N) was on all fours in front of him and the poor boy is ready for the demon to take his soul at the moment....

"(S-S-S-S/N-N-N), I-I-uh-I-ah-I n-ne-e-d s-some... space" the blue-eyed boy sputtered, face flushed red...

"Oh! Okay. Sorry If I made you uncomfortable..." she rubs her head...

"NEVER! y-you never make me uncomfortable... I really like your company... Your smile... and your cute little ears...." Ciel murmurs to himself with the heaviest blush...

The girl smiled and kept chatting with the boy happily... Ciel felt freer to be childish with the girl... She knew when to be serious and yet, never lost her childish behaviour...

There was a knock on the door, the pancakes were here... Alexander joined the two and chatted away...

The next day... (S/N) suggested that the three of them went for a walk in the town... Alexander agreeing right away and the two waited for the Earl response...

" I'm not sure..." the girl deflated a little... "But I guess It will be fun..." Ciel quickly said after seeing her face...

(S/N) lit up again and went off to get her clothes on... Leaving the boy and Howler alone...