Chapter 32

(Y/N) Pov

"Angela... You better take these off me or else!!!" I snarled at her, feeling my claws itching to sink on her neck...

"But Darling~~ We were made for each other!! Just Imagine the two of us... togheter like man and woman~~ just as god intended~~~" she moans lewdly at the thought...

Ew.

"The thing is Lady... You are a creep! And Besides... Have seen my mates?" I gesture to her.

"Even Sebastian as a male has more curves than you... And don't get me going on him as a girl..." I lick my lips at the memory of him as a female...

"Besides that... I do enjoy long hair and a nice set of eyes looking at me as I fuck them out of their minds so... you kinda are a turn off to me right now..."

I could feel the giant arrow piercing her pride...

"It doesn't matter!! I'll have my way with you and bear a child with your blood!!"

She started to walk towards me as the grip of the shakles got tighter...

Well... Hopefully The gun I gave Ciel came in handy...

Somewhere...

Ciel was panting heavily... surprised even with himself...

"Ciel? Are you ok?" (S/N) asked... her bunny ears flicking...

"I'm ok... just a bug I squashed..." he smiles back at her...

"Ok. Come on I want some hot chocolate"

"Coming!"

He glared at the male filled with bullets and a fire poker embedded onto his back and shoulder.... the Camera was smashed into pieces...

"Try something like this again and I will personally snich you to (Y/N)..."

Back to our normal programming

To say that the male was dripping with rage was a Flick of dust in space...

He looked Murderous! Angela kissing his jaw and neck as his hands were in a fight with the chains...

"Let me the fuck out, wench! I have better stuff to do..."

"Not until you submit to me and only me..." the angel nips at his neck... Her hands trailing inside his shirt and feeling his chest amd abs to her hearts content....

"A perfect man for a pure being like me..." she sucked on his neck, earning a disgusted shudder fro. The wolf... "Enjoying yourself now...?"

"On the contrary!!! I want to wash my neck with chloridric acid to remove the feeling of that mark!!!"

She scwolled. "Those two disgusting creatures had already corrupted you to this point?!" She pulled out a small bottle. "This will make you relax a bit~" she took the contents on her mouth and dug her nails on the wolf's cheeks... locking lips again...

He thrashed angrily until she stepped on his foot causing him growl and the liquid enter his mouth... Forcing him to drink whaterver that was...

When she pulled away, breathless and more excited than before.... He felt hot... way too hot...

"W-what.. did you... *pant*... do??" He glared...

"Nothing that an aphrodisiac can't do to help me..." she smiled sultry at his heaving form...

"...Alright... Fuck it!!!"

The shackles shattered like nothing at a pull on his arms... his form was growing a tad bit bigger than before... his eyes were in the brightest shade of (E/C)...