A deal you can't break

London was a beautiful place and a very romantic place. But as Marinette stood in front of  Cat Noir with her white dress flowing in the wind and her long beautiful hair flowing with it. She saw how scary the city could really be. Cat Noir held onto her wrist tight tears flowing from his eyes. And claws digging into her.

"Your leaving me? And you want me to give up my ring too?"

"I'm sorry... but ladybug is needed in Paris and master Fu says a... new black cat has to be chosen."

His eyes looked at hers. He looked broken and sad, he watched as her hand opened and waited for him to take his ring off. He didn't and instead backed up and looked at her with soft but evil eyes. He loved her, every part of her was perfect ever since he had found out her identity. He wanted her, he wanted to kiss her and hold her. The roses he would leave by her door would always be placed in a vase as if they were special. She was like a Queen she deserved the world. His life would be hell without her. She was moving to Paris where his younger brother was. The brother he despises, mr. perfect would not get a piece of his Queen. He knew that the old man would choose his brother for the new cat. His brother stole everything from him. His mother, his home, his name. He won't let him have his Queen.

"Let's make a deal."

"A deal?" She said shocked

"I will give you the black cat ring and allow you to go to Paris.... but in two years I'm moving to Paris permanently thus when I do I want you to permanently be my girlfriend."

Marinette's eyes grew wide. A blush flew across her face. Cat Noir smiled

"Y-you can't be serious!"

"Tik tok My Queen I don't have all night. Take my deal or you can kiss the black cat ring goodbye."

Cat Noir began walking away as seconds started to tick.

"No!!Wait please! Think about this Cat Paris will suffer without your miraculous! Please innocent people will die!" She pleaded. He loved when she begged.

"Then you have no choice but to except my deal."

She really didn't have a choice, Paris would suffer if there wasn't a ladybug and a black cat. She can't fight without her opposite. She can't do it alone.

No other choice

"I...I accept your deal."

"Wonderful." He purred and slipped the black ring off to reveal Felix Agreste. Her old physics partner. He walked over to her and grabbed her hand walking around her he forced her hand to close around the ring and leaned into her ear and whispered.

"I'll be waiting my Queen." His voice was soft.

He leaned in closer and kissed her cheek. Proud and impatient he left the paralyzed girl behind.

She just stood there clutching the ring as the promise she made couldn't be broken. Her long hair flowing in the wind. The white dress threatening the pitch black night. She broke around midnight her hands flying to her face as soft sobs filled the night air. She had to head home soon. Her flight left in a few hours.

To Paris she goes.
//////////////////////////////

Ladybug stood at their meeting place as she waited quietly for him. Her earrings fully charged and her confidence high. The cold night sky reminding her that she can't back down now. That this is a deal she cannot break. The back door to the roof slammed shut and clicking heels made their way to her. She closed her eyes as she heard his sweet voice.

"Good evening My Queen love your new hair cut." He said as he kissed her raven night hair. His fingers holding her bangs that would frame her beautiful face.

"My look at how beautiful you've become." He whispers in her ear.

"Felix..." she began to speak but was cut off.

"I want to see you without your mask My Queen. Let me face the girl that's mine."

She sighed and opened her eyes letting a deep breath out and taking a deep breath in.

"Spots off.." and with that pink surrounded her body and replaced the red lady with a girl in pink and black. Her jacket swaying in the wind.

She turned around to face a handsome Felix Agreste. Who immediately slammed his lips into hers. His lips were soft but god hers were softer. His lips tasted like sugar but hers tasted like chocolate. He passionately wrapped his arms around her body and picked her up spinning her. Then he put her down and deepened the kiss.

"Félix...." she breathed.

"Breathless My Queen? Haha oh how I've missed you!" He said as he once again captured her lips. Making her let out a little mph sound.

Why did his lips taste so good? Why did he have to be such an amazing kisser. In all her years of knowing Felix Agreste she could only remember one aspect about him and that was he was such a romantic person. Every time she would see him in physics he would be reading romantic novels. Apparently his novels rubbed off on him cause boy could this boy really know how to kiss a girl.

She felt him wrap his arms around her waist and even made the kiss more passionate.

"Felix...please.." she tried to breathe as he only wanted more of her lips. It had been three years he wasn't going to wait anymore.

"My Queen I lo-"

"Hey! Get away from her!" A voice interrupted loud and angered.

Felix let go of Marinette and walked in front of her. He would protect her no matter what. Turning around he saw an angry Chat Noir and all of Felix's kindness and love shriveled and turned into hate as he stared at his perfect brother.

"Get away from My Lady!" He yelled as he walked closer to Felix only to stop a few meters away from them. What a tacky pet name for her. She was not a lady she was worthy of a Queen and of coarse he fell in love with her who wouldn't.

"Your Lady? Why you rotten alley cat I believe you mean my Queen and she certainly is not YOURS" Felix spat at the black cat.

Hell was going to be paid and this cat was certainly not going to break their deal.

It was a deal that nobody could break.