Murderous Rouge

This AU is very dark. There is no happy ending in this AU.

Lila Rossi was Akumatized again but this time into Scarlet Volpina Who was out for blood.

Ladybugs blood

Chat Noir didn't make it in time to save Ladybug.

Once Lila had the earrings, Marinette was weakly on the floor. Hawkmoth said to bring her the earrings but instead Lila took an old pipe and stabbed Marinette through the heart.

The only one around to see what happened was Alya who was filled with sadness and mostly Rage.

As Scarlet was about to push the pipe deeper Alya grabbed a sharp piece of construction.

She hit Scarlet Lila with it.

She broke the Akuma object and Lila was transformed back.

She acted like she cared and was scared.

Alya stabbed her right through the chest.

It began to rain

Alya ran to Marinette and tried to stop the bleeding. She died right on the spot but not without saying her last words.

"At least I die in the arms of my best friend..."

Alya brakes, she snapped and the tears and screams fill the night air.

Her friends eyes no longer sparkle.

Chat Noir arrives and stops to see a dead Marinette.

Alya looks over to him and the hate begins to rise. Where was HE? WHERe WAS HE?

Where was HE?!

Where was he when she was KILLED.

A tiny red Kwami cry's on Alya's shoulder. The ignorant Black Cat notices.

He glares at her with hate.

How dare he.

Then he noticed Lila's body. He runs over to Lila to check for a pulse.

He didn't even run over to his dead partner.

Lila was still alive.

Alya looked down at Marinette's dead eyes and closes them. She did so much for them and this is how they repay her? He said he was in love with her and this is how he acts to her death? She was a LIAR and he was a PLAYER.

Marinette deserved justice and if no one was going to give it.

She was going to take it.

The red Kwami felt Alya remove the earrings. The red kwami looked at her dead chosen.

"It's spots on." She spoke quietly.

Alya repeated and transformed.

Chat never noticed until it was to late. He saw her pick Marinette's body up and leave.

Her eyes were blood red and were thirsty for justice.

He ran to Master Fu's. Told him everything and Fu knew that it was a lie. That Chat Noir was responsible for his Partners death but refused to take responsibility.

He just blamed it on someone else.

Chat asks Fu for the Fox Miraculous so he can stop Ladybugs killer.

Fu gives it to him and he leaves.

Once outside with the box he stops to find Rena Rouge. Wondering who she could be?