Part 2 At the party

M'zuri pov...

So we got dress and i had had on some colorful tights and a cute shirt with some kds. I had my hair up in a bun cuz i didn't know if it was gone be hot or not i was ready to turn up. My girl was looking right to if u know wut i mean.

We was on our wah out the when i forgot to tell my mom and where i was going. So i went on her room and she was busted out sleep and it was only 7:00 like wut the fuck she been doing. I taped her so i could tell her.

"Aye mom me and k'nia fin to go to this party love you!!!"i told her.

"Be safe baby love you to" she said back that was an okay lets go. We was heading out the door and ready to go. I didn't know where the party so i had to ask k'nia where this party was gone be at.

"Aye where the party gone be at" i asked.

"Down the road and make two lefts then a right then pull up to where all the cars are."

So at the party it was pack af. It was booming so i was dancing but not like that. Until my song came on loopy i turn the fuck up. While i was dancing i felt somebody get behind me i looked and saw this fine ass nigga. He was kind of tall but not to tall dark skinned just like i like and all. He has on a polo shirt with some kds on. But any ways i kept dancing and i felt his little man get hard so i stopped before it could get to far. I went to try to find k'nia. When i found her she was huged with some niggah that she probably didnt know. I being to walk over there until people started to scream ( mostly girl's). I turned around and there was a fight. One of thw men pulled out a gun and started shooting i was fin to start running until i was pulled by someone.like the fuck iam trying not to get shoot.

So when the unknown guy pulled me away he rushed me outside and we went to his car. When we got outside I found that it was the guy I was dancing on. Low key he was finer in person. So we got in the car and he started talking. But I didn't say anything back so I guess he though sum was wrong with me.

"Hey wuts wrong shorty?"he asked.

"Iam worried about my friend I hope she okay....." I was saying before he stopped me in the middle of my sentence like tf????

"Okay so call your friend make sure she okay and u can use my phone ig u lost yours after u done with I take u some where to get u some to and then drop u off at home."he handed me his phone and I called k'nia she answered the phone blowing off smoke...and in the middle of it she told me that she had my phone thank god.
After we were done talking we ended the convo. So me and the m I'm calling him m cuz idk his name yet??? We got our food and stuff and he asked were I lived I told soo he could drop me off. He pulled up to the house and moms wasn't there.right before I could get out the car he stopped me!!!!

"Wait wait can at least have your number?"he said with his eyebrow all up.

"Not until I get your name  and u get mines"I said not trying blush.

"Smart I like that u well keep me in line my name is ki'yen and yours?"he said licking his lips.

"My name is m'zuri and yea on a straight line"I said all smart.

"Your name is pretty but u forgot one thing"he said looking like I really did forget something.

"And that is?"I asked looking like tf. For yall that don't know what it means it stands for the fuck duh.

"Your number shorty"he with a smirk.

"(850)-643-5554 that's my number and I have to to go before my mom gets home but thanks for the ride looking forward to see u agin maybe"I said trying to say it fast because I really needed to get in the house before my mom pull up.

"You welcome and trust and believe u well see me agin!!!"he said as I opened the door.

"Ight bye"with that I was saying goodbye and heading in the house when I made it in the house. Went to my bedroom and got undressed and took a quick shower. When I got out somebody was at the knowing that I am a crazy bitch I got some so just in case a bitch wanted to try me I could surprise them. When I opened the door it was k'nia slow self so she came in trying to talk to me and shit like bitch I'm tired so I had to tell her ass to tell me in the moring or sum.so she took a shower and went to sleep thank god.

So yall been reading my book so vote comment and tell me what u think be real to

Is m'zuri and ki'yen going to become love birds or a fuck buddies?

Who was k'nia taking to at the party?

Answer them in the comments and maybe I will use your ideas!!!

VOTE

LIKE

COMMENT
IN THAT ODER!!!