Prologue: The past

Me and Jungkook met when we were in 1st grade. My parents moved to Busan for work purposes. On my first day of school I saw a very tiny boy sitting in the corner secluding himself from others so I went to him and said the only word I knew in Korean which was 눈(nun-means eye).
I thought 눈 meant hey but then he started laughing and told me in broken English that I was funny.

From that day on we were Best friends

-------------7 years later------------------------

     Jungkook became popular at our middle school but he always made sure he had time for me. One day I saw him talking to another girl while walking in the hallway with her. I got upset, Jealous, Angry. So I walked up to him and asked him what's going on. He replied with " Just showing this new girl her classes." I sighed gladly.
Later that day when he was walking me home it was so quiet and his cheeks were a very bright red. Then he spoke. He said "Y/N I know you got jealous earlier". "What are you talking about Jungkook." I said. "You know, With the new girl." He said. "Why would I get jealous. Your my bestfriend." I said. His face grew sad."But I want to be more than a bestfriend! I want to be a lover, A boyfriend!" Jungkook Then said.
Honestly I was shook(Jungshook). I knew that I loved him back but I thought it was one sided. Now I can really be with him. I then said "Jungkook I want to be with you too".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi jamseekers please Vote and comment on this cause I really want to hear your opinions about this Prologue. Thanks~~ And have a nice day