Loren

The picture above is what Loren looks like

   Two weeks Later as soon as Jungkook let me out, my cousin Loren knocked on our door. At that moment I got scared. Scared of what she would say to me, scared of how she would look at me, scared of what she would think of me. Jungkook walked to the door and opened it. "Hey! You must be Y/N's boyfriend" Loren said. "What do you want" he said rudely. "I'm Y/Ns cousin and I wanted to know if-". "No!" Jungkook said suddenly. "Y/N can not go or do anything without me, got that!" Jungkook said. "Ok. Well then can I see her." She said. Luckily he said yes and let her in.

Loren P.O.V

  As I was walking to Y/Ns room I heard sobbing and cutting noises. When I peeked in she was cutting her hair because it was damaged.
It looked like this

      Then she slowly started moving the scissors towards her wrist which already had cuts on it

      Then she slowly started moving the scissors towards her wrist which already had cuts on it. But I opened the door before she could do anything. She stopped and looked at me and cried more than what she was. I feel as if I need to get her out of this hell hole. So me and her talked about a plan. But she was shaking the whole time so then I just decided that we should climb out the window. The house is two stories but it's not that big or high. So if we both jump out we wont get hurt. But then I noticed that my keys were still in the livingroom. So I told her to get a blanket and a pillow and tie it around herself and lock the door. My plan was to get to the car and drive beside the window and go to my hotel in Daegu.

Your P.O.V

  As I'm starting to go through with the plan I'm thinking about Jungkook. What if he finds me? What would he do to me? Does he really love me? So finally I'm out the window and I run as fast as I can to the car. As soon as Loren drives off I see Jungkook looking at me angry and sadly through the front window.

What will my life be like now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Jamseekers I hope you enjoyed this. Please vote and comment. Have a nice day/night