bestfriend ↣ nbajoe {pt.2}

𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓵

"W-wai-...Joe!" I clawed at the sheets feeling the arch in my back deepen as Joe pounded into my shit.

To refresh your memory, Joe had climbed in my lap earlier promising me that he would've been a bigger and better thing than me. Turns out he was actually big down there and better at expressing his feelings for me than Tyquian ever did.

Initially, I was a top when I used to be with him but I preferably went both ways. Tyquian couldn't top me since he was particularly smaller than me, so I had to do what I had to do and used a dildo when we had sex.

The sudden thrust to me prostate brought me out of my thoughts causing me to let out a whine.

"Focus on the pleasure I'm giving you, lil daddy. You're taking me so well." Joe cooed from behind me as he sent a harsh smack to my ass.

He pulled out and flipped me over on my back, hovering over me. I tried moving further up the bed as if to get away from Joe, but he grabbed my waist and thrust himself back into my hole roughly. His hips began moving at a fast pace and he kept hitting my prostate dead on.

"F-fuck!" I cried out, pressing my hands against his legs to silently tell him to relieve some pressure on my prostate. He wasn't having it though as he grabbed them and pinned them over my head.

"You can handle it. Don't try to run." Joe but his lip as he began to give me long, deep strokes.

The familiar ringing of my phone brought me out of a little daze as I looked over at the where it was sitting on the nightstand. Joe stopped his movements and reached over to pick up my phone, eyeing the screen up a bit. Once his eyes landed on me, a smirk laid on his face as he swiped the answer button and pressed speaker, causing me to widen my own eyes.

"State yo' business, Tyquian." he sent a harsh thrust to my prostate and I quickly snapped a hand to my mouth, catching the moan that tried to escape.

"Joe? W-where's Kentrell? I need to talk to him." Tyquian's shaky voice was heard, but I didn't keep my focus on it as I tried to silently plead Joe to stop his movements.

"I thought you would've known where yo' own boyfriend is. Did something happen?"

Silence happened for a few seconds and I could hear the slickness of my cream and his pre-cum, mixing together as we continued connecting our bodies together.

"W-we just got into a little argument and he ran off. He hasn't been answering my calls in a while." Tyquian sighed and I moaned lowly as Joe sent another thrust to my prostate. Tears prickled my eyes as the pleasure was getting too overwhelming and I felt my hips thrust back into his.

Joe snickered, "It's not good to fucking lie, Tyquian. Kentrell told me everything 'bout yo' ass. But no worries, I picked up the pieces you dropped and taking care of everything. Ain't that right, lil daddy?"

Joe grabbed my hand covering my mouth and snatched it away. He started thrusting his hips in a fast pace causing me to moan out.

"J-joe, sl-slow down-...!" I cried out and threw my head back against the pillow, taking his deep strokes. Since I haven't had dick up the ass in a while, I couldn't forget how intense it was taking dick than receiving it.

"Nah, let him know who really taking good care of you. Tell him who." he grabbed my dick and began pumping me at the same pace of his thrusts.

"Kentrell, you really gonna do me like this? I-I thought you loved me." Tyquian's cracked voice could be heard through the speaker. Joe rolled his eyes and placed a couple of kisses on my lips, making sure it was loud enough to for Tyquian to hear.

"If you really loved him, you wouldn't have cheated on him to begin with. He's not worried 'bout you no mo'."

He then cut the call, tossing my phone on the bed beside us gently before grabbing my legs and angled them more towards my shoulders.

He then began going at an inhuman speed as he kept his eyes on me and licked his lips. I began feeling the all too familiar tightening of
the muscles near my stomach, letting me know my orgasm was approaching.

"Joeee, I'm c-cumming!" I sobbed as I pushed my hips up to meet his thrusts. From the way his dick was reaching my insides, I knew I was going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

Joe bit his lip and held my lips in place as he began drilling into me even faster. I admired the sweat that caused his chocolate skin to shine from the room's lighting. My 38 Baby chain swinging down his neck, also shining along with his wet skin which caused me to go crazy.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head when I felt my body tense up and cum started spurting out of my tip, eliciting loud moans from my mouth. Joe sent a few harsh thrusts before emptying his kids deep into my stomach. He leaned down to capture my lips in his as I swallowed up all his groans.

Once we came down from our euphoria, Joe rested his body gently on top of mine so he wouldn't squish me and breathed out. He placed s kiss on my cheek and looked down at me lovingly.

"Why don't you become mine, lil daddy?"

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

here's part two.

23 votes for more 😌💕.