the prank ↣ 21nbaquando

this ship was made by @xantasticc with her amazing ass.

also, i think i'm becoming obsessed with viagra AU's-

𝓽𝔂𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓪𝓷

"Ty, where you at!?" I heard Shéyaa yell from upstairs and I felt my ears perk up. I quickly dropped the remaining crushed viagra pills in both Kentrell and Shéyaa's drink before removing myself out of the kitchen.

"I-I'm in the living room! Y'all ready to go!?" I yelled back, awaiting an answer.

I heard two sets of footsteps coming down the stairs and I saw Shéyaa and Kentrell with their bags over their shoulders. They walked over to me and each placed a kiss on my lips. Kentrell ended up deepening the kiss as he dove his tongue into my mouth and began to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Mm, Kentrell wait-"

"Aigh' Kenny, don't be hogging Tyquian too much. Here, get yo' drink." Shéyaa handed Kentrell his Orange Fanta and he began to gulp it down, leaving only about 80% percent left in it.

Shéyaa opened his Sprite and did the same, leaving the same amount in his. I watched their faces scrunch up and they smacked their tongues.

"Whew, that bitch strong. Anyways, come on y'all. Let's hurry up and go to school." Kentrell said and all of us began to leave the house, heading towards Limeton High School.

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

"So, did you do it?" Jamell asked me silently and I nodded my head.

It was the last class of the day and I've somehow managed to steer clear from seeing Shéyaa and Kentrell all day. They've both been blowing up my phone in the group chat, asking of my whereabouts why did they feel the way they feel. You would think one of them would've found me by now, but I've always managed to duck out of their views whenever each of them paid a visit to my class.

Shéyaa was the smarter one and began to piece out the situation and now they were both after my neck. They were asking to meet me at certain places in the school, but I've ignored them and decided not to text back and that had done nothing but make them angrier.

I suddenly saw my screen switch off a little before a call began to register, showing Kentrell's caller ID and I started to panic. Jamell watched my expression and then looked down to where I was looking and tilted his head.

"Oh, it's Kentrell. Why are reacting like that? Just simply don't answer it."

I looked at him like he was crazy, "If Kentrell was to call me out of any time of the day, I'm supposed to answer it, regardless of where I'm at."

I reached over about to swipe to answer the call but the screen went back to normal. I gulped harshly now knowing I was going to be in big trouble since I didn't answer the call the first time. Kentrell called once again and I picked up my phone quickly, answering it.

"Hell-"

"You think this shit is a fucking game, Tyquian. You did something to our drinks this morning, didn't you!?" he growled at me and I gulped once again.

"What? Why would I do such a thing-"

"Why the fuck we so horny then!? This shit ain't coincidental, Ty!" I heard Shéyaa yell in the background and Kentrell grunted in agreement.

"It could be y'all hormones-"

I was once again cut off when I heard a bit of shuffling, "But that's okay, Tyquian. When we find yo' ass, we gon' deal with you at home so you better be waiting in yo' class fo' us." and with that, the call ended, leaving me to feel a drop in the pit of my stomach.

I removed the phone slowly away from my face and I stared absentmindedly in front of me.

"You know, I heard everything them niggas said and, honestly my friend, you're fucked."

I glared harshly at him and before I could respond, the bell began to ring, indicating the end of class and I felt my breath hitched drastically. I quickly grabbed Jamell by his arm and ran out of the classroom with him, hearing him let out a surprised yelp.

Right as I managed to make it through the crowd of people and hid in the shadows of another hallway, I saw Kentrell and Shéyaa walked right past us with mean mugs on their faces. I watched as they hit the little corner from the same hallway we came from and let out a sigh of relief when they were out of sight.

"Yo' ass scary." Jamell began to unnecessarily comment and I smacked my teeth, pushing him out of the way and walking towards the front of the school.

"Shut yo' ass up. I'm tryna save myself from punishment."

Jamell pulled out a pack of gum and pulled out a piece, chucking it in his mouth, "You can't hide from them forever, though. Y'all live in the same household and you'll eventually have to go back home to them."

"Yeah, but for now, I'm gonna spend a few nights at yo' place-"

"You ain't goin' no fuckin' where." I heard Shéyaa's voice from behind me and I felt my body tense up, immediately knowing both of them were behind me.

Jamell and I slowly turned around to meet the matching glares of Kentrell's and Shéyaa's, but those glares were more so directed to me. I gulped and Jamell began to cower away slightly.

"Didn't I tell yo' ass to wait in yo' classroom for us? Why the fuck you ain't listen?" Kentrell asked harshly and I held my head down in shame, feeling my submissive side coming out to play.

"You put him up to this didn't you?" Shéyaa asked Jamell and he nodded his head wearily, also putting his head down in shame.

Kentrell rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed loudly, "I don't have time for this shit. Tyquian, go wait by the fucking car."

I said my goodbyes to Jamell and quickly strapped my bag on my shoulder and walked past them. Shéyaa sent a harsh smack to my ass and I yelped out, receiving a mug from him in return.

After Kentrell exchanged a few words with Jamell, he walked back over towards us and unlocked it, resulting in me to hop in the backseat. I watched Kentrell and Shéyaa exchange silent commentary between each other and they turned back towards me, still maintaining a grungy look on their faces.

"You 'bout to get fucked up now."

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

since i'm lazy tonight, part two later?

also, give me a list of names on who would be good power bottoms here cause i wanna write more of those.

iten you whores 🙈💕.