Starbucks

"Ding" So I walked into Starbucks on Friday. You could say I'm some sort of a procrastinator. Like really, who gives projects on weekends??? I go and order my favorite cappuccino and sit down, fiddling with my long blond hair. I'm pretty much the cutest girl in my high school. All the boys call me stuck up and all the girls hate me but I guess I'm just better than them. I need something to get my mind of all these haters.

"Sarah," the Starbucks girl calls out. I rush to the counter. This Starbucks chick hands me my cappuccino with a smile. What does she think she is, better than me??? I ignore her rudeness. I sit back down and start to sip at my drink. My mom is calling. I quickly hang up. My mom is so weird. She calls me sweetie and honeybun. Does she think I'm six??? Who cares? I look at my text next.

"Hey it's Drew wanna hang out this weekend?" says one of my fifty unread text. Who does this guy think he is, Prince Charming??? He does take good selfies though. I text him back sure and put up my phone.

I live for 24/7 places. This Starbucks happens to be one of them. I pull back out my phone to watch some Vines and I just keep scrolling and scrolling until I fall onto my arm.

I wake up. How long have I been asleep? Hopefully not long. Wait, the lights are off. Am I locked inside Starbucks??? A dream come true!!!

YASSSSS

I look down at my phone that only has 99%. I have one notification on snapchat that says, "meet me at the mall, hurry." It's from Drew. I don't have any other plans so I open the doors and walk to the mall across the street in the darkness of the night.

It's really
really
really
dark.

Good thing my phone has a flashlight. Sometimes I feel like my phone is the only one who gets me. Of to the mall.