Let's Go to the Mall

I remember when I went to the mall with my friends. Well I pretty much bought stuff and they tagged along but you get it. I used my flashlight on my phone to find my way to the mall down the street. I hope this doesn't use up to much battery. I can't see anything because it is dark but it sounds like a big party of people moaning, not like I would know.

I make it to the fountain in front of the mall. I am a little thirsty. I take one big gulp of water. Ewwwwwwww! It taste gross. Is this what the homeless do? I scan the doors of the mall. Those doors will not budge. I have to find another way.

It is still night but I can still see a doorway on the side of the mall. I sneak over there. On my way I see an old man waddling over to me. He looks drunk. He's probably from that big party. I wonder if he's a good kisser? I shouldn't take my chances.

The doorway was already open so I slip inside. I wonder if Drew's here? The Boys restroom is open so I turn a corner and start toward it. This isn't my idea of a romantic date but whatever. Then I here whimpering. Not just any whimpering though, Drew's whimpering. Is he, Crying?!?!?

"Who's that!" Drew says softly. The corpses!!!" Drew says louder. Maybe he needs a break, after all I am a lot to take in.

My belly starts to growl under my tank top. I forgot how hungry I was. If a mall is closed the food is free, right? Outside of the bathroom a Chipotle stands in front of me. I love Chipotle. I walk right in.