|ɪғ ʜᴇ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪᴍ❤| 1ᴋ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

He's been acting strange lately, today he came by unexpected and now says he wants to take me somewhere, but the catch is I have to wear a blindfold. Should I be worried?

Without hesitation he grabbed my hand and placed the blind fold gently on me. I could smell the scent of his cologne whisk by as he moved.

What happens now...

Yeonjun~ "were almost there <your name>, then you can take the blind fold off." I hope this place your taking me to is good Yeonjun." You kept holding his hand but could hear sounds of silent voices around you, almost as if you were going paranoid.

"Alright! It's time <Your name>!" He carefully unwrapped the blindfold off your eyes. It took a while for your sight to come into vision because it was so bright.

You saw a singer wearing a tuxedo and a piano and viola player behind him. The singer began to sing in a low soft voice with the piano and viola trailing behind him, a soft Symphony of a love song was being played. You turned around to face Yeonjun, taken by surprise for what he did-getting ready to kiss him at any moment. Though, you saw him knelt down on one knee with a darkish blue box in his hand.

"<Your full name>, will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife(or husband)." As soon as he said that final word you bent down and pressed your lips on his and gave him a tight embrace. "ha! I'm that as a yes than!" he said in a cheerful voice embracing you back. "yes...yes I will!" You said as tears of joy dropped down your cheeks.

↬Soobin~ "Um, Honey where are we going?" You said, confused about just what your boyfriend was doing.  "Oh! Uh-we are almost there <your name>! Just a little why longer babe!" He kept holding you by your hand and walked with you slowly, boring but at least you wouldn't trip. By the time you both reached your destination, he placed the blindfold off of your eyes and threw it away.

"what?" You stated out loud. "Ta-da! I know how much you have wanted to try this place <your name> and it's my treat!" The small restaurant was a spicy noodle shop that...well...only served spicy noodles. Nothing on their menu was even mild, this made you concerned about Soobin(if you don't know already, Soobin irl doesn't like Spicy food.) "Honey? Are you sure you want to eat with me, we can always go somewhere else-i know spicy food isn't your favorite." Don't worry <your name> I'm sure I'll be fine, th-this is for you babe. He looked down as if his face was red. "what are we waiting for, let's go in." he took your hand again and went inside.

It didn't take long to get seated, the waiter also came on time and places two water's for both of you. "Hi and welcome to "the best" spicy noodles in Korea, what can j get for you both today." without hesitation you placed your index finger on the menu and pointed to an item. "I'll have the <insert spicy noodles you love>." The waiter wrote your order down on a piece of paper then looked at Soon in who appeared to look like he saw a ghost. "Heh-uh so what is the least spiciest thing in this menu if you mind me asking heheh ^^;."

"um, well the least spiciest thing I can think of is the Bibim-guksu." Yes! I'll have one of those!" The waiter nodded and walked off to pass the note to the chef. While the food was prepping, you thought it was time for you and Soobin to have a talk. "Hey, Soobin are you alright? You have been acting strange for a while, and now your taking me somewhere you dare not to step in. You can talk to me ya know." 

"wha-WHAT, there nothing I'm hiding!" You looked at him with a serious glare, he then faced down. "Heh, I guess I can't put anything past you <your name>." That's right! You can't pu-"