My life as London

"But i haven't fucked a girl since we had that talk at Elizabeth's house" he says. "Wow!" i say sarcastically. He glares. "Landon is not only that. how long has it been? A week? Who is to say that in a month you get tired and move on to the next chick? Like I have said before, I don't feel like being fucked over" i say calmly. "But that will not happen" he says. "You don't know. hell even I don't know but the thing is that I am not willing to take the risk" Lie. if he showed me that he really did mean it. I would totally take the risk. "I will show you London" "Whatever Landon" ** London and Landon are both popular. London is the captain of the cheerleading squad and Landon the captain of the football team yet they have never crossed each others paths. They sit at the same popular table but at different ends. London is sweet and nice but also has the bitchiness and attitude that you need to have to be captain of the cheerleading squad. Don't take this wrong, she is not some dumb bimbo, she is actually smart, you could say she is an athletic nerd with a lot of confidence and fierceness. Landon is an easy going guy, he just likes to have a good time and he is a player. He is always joking around the only thing that he takes seriously is football. They really didn't mind each other, they were two of the most popular people at school they had so many friends that not knowing each other did not bother them at all. But a game of powderpuff changes everything. [This book is dedicated to my friend @elizabeth_paige143] Highest rankings (ROMANCE): #278 (August 18, 2014) #289 (August 17, 2014)