drunk in love

taehyung was at the bar drinking and drinking. he probably had already drank 8 shots but that's as much as he counted. you may ask why he was drinking so much. that's pretty easy if you know his story and what was going on. he was getting so drunk because the person he liked didn't like him at all and it hurt.

it was yesterday that he got rejected by him and only saw him as a friend. it felt as worst as being stabbed multiple times in the heart. it hurt so much and he didn't know how to cope. no one was there because everyone had somebody. taehyung was hoping yoongi would be that somebody so he wouldn't be lonely and he would have someone who loves him as much as he loves them. but, you can't have everything in life.

the more he drank at the bar, the more he thought about the moments when the older gave him false hope. he would hold his hand, send kind texts, and also care for him. but, apparently he was trying to be a good hyung. he also didn't want their relationship to get in the way of other friendships and work.

sometimes he just wanted to quit for the person he loves. but, he couldn't do that especially to himself.

he stopped drinking and just started to cry silently at the bar wanting to kill himself. there are many things in the world that hurts. that brings you so much pain. but, nothing in this world could beat a broken heart.

"shit, tae?" the younger could hear the soothing and deep voice of the person who had stolen his heart. yoongi didn't expect to see taehyung in this state. messy hair, watering eyes, and red lips from biting them so much. but, still he looked so beautiful in yoongi's eyes.

"h-hyung.. why are you here?" taehyung drunkily said as he spins on the chair. yoongi holds him in place with one hand on his arm and another on his waist. taehyung falls off of the chair but then yoongi catches him. he carries the boy bridal style towards his house. in the car, it was silent. "why.. d-do you do this to me, hyung?" taehyung whines.

"what do you mean, taetae?" yoongi asks whole driving and cooes at how cute the younger is right now. "just.. you rejecting me hurt. it hurt like a.. fucking bitch." taehyung curses and yoongi looks at him concerned, "since when does taehyungie curse."

"since the moment.. h-he got heartbroken." taehyung mutters but says it out loud. yoongi felt guilt wash over him. knowing that taehyung was in this drunken state cause of him and his insecurities plus stress.

"i-i love you, hyung.. why can't you see that?" taehyung whispers before falling asleep.

yoongi heard the soft voice of the younger when he said that. he felt his heart pounding and tears well up in his eyes, "i love you so much, taehyung-ah.. fuck, i have to let you go find someone who deserves you." it was a good thing taehyung was half awake but still drunk hearing that.

and with that, the two leave that in their thoughts.

drunk.. and in love (with each other)

~