Chapter 10

Sasuke

Y/n's Pov

So Me and Sakura and Naruto were walking in an Allyway so when we finally got out of the Allyway we saw Sasuke with a group of Girls but what's weird is that he had a smirk on his face instead of him anoyed he also had a rose on his hand-Oh yeah were in the Genjutsu so his Personality is reversed.
So we all were walking down trying to avoid eye contact i was hoping he wouldnt notice me or us but he did.
"Hello Y/n"Sasuke smirked
"Go away"i said.
"i know you all want me so stop being so stubborn when you know you want me"Sasuke smirked.
"Huh Naruto wants you?"i said.
"Y/n Chan if i wanted that guy it would be if i want to kill him"Naruto said.
"Actually SasGay-I mean Sasuke"I said.
"Your calling me Gay for menme"Sasuke said.
(in the Naruto Movie Road To Ninja everyone called Naruto Menme in the Genjustu)
"No i just messed up your name"i said
Hes probraly so angry and anoyed right now since i accidently called him Gay.
(Honestly i actually ship Naruto x Sasuke XD)
Instead Sasuke pinned me to a wall.
"SAKURA NARUTO HELP ME"I yelled at them but the fangirls were surrounding Sasuke so it was impossible for them to help me.
"How can i stay mad at you"Sasuke Smirked.
Sasuke was about to kiss me when someone came.Sasuke stopped since he sense the person i looked up and saw Neji.
YAY FINALLY HE CAME TO HELP ME-Oh wait hes a perv i forgot from the Genjutsu.
Then as Neji was coming over the Fangirls cleared the path for Neji.
"Sasuke Lady Tsunade needs you"Neji said.
Wait he didnt come to help me?
Also Lady Tsunade is still Hokage?
Then Sasuke left me.
Phew.
"Cmon Sakura and Naruto"i said.
"Naruto?"Neji said in confused
SHOOT i forgot people called him Memnet in the Genjutsu.
Then while Sakura and Naruto were already leaving i was leaving too but Neji kept staring at me i was paralyced i didnt know what to do.
Until Hinata came and saw us.
So i decided to say something.
"Neji what are you doing"i said.
If he wasnt a pervert i would of said something like.
"What you imaginating us in the shower together"Then i would of Smirked but yeah like i said were still on the Genjutsu and hes a pervert here.
"NEJI"Hinata yells.
"What?"Neji said.
"Hiashi needs us"Hinata said
Then Neji follows her.
A few Weeks have passed
Sakura has been having Family Problems and Naruto is just disapointed all the times like for example hes disapointed over that his Dad isnt the Fourth Hokage,
Everytime i try talking to him he just walks away.
So i felt deppressed.
Everyone's reversed.
So i decide to sit down on the bench of the Park its raining.
Then Tobi appears
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS"I cried out.
"Trust me everything will be over when you feel deppression"Tobi said.
"Why"I said.
"So you wont be the same when you get back into the real world"Tobi said
"i already am Deppressed"i said
"You need to be more deppressed that you get Suicidal Thoughts"Tobi said.
Im not Suicidal tho thats one thing he doesnt know.
Then i started walking even tho it was night and Raining i saw Sasuke with his Girlfriends.Wait weres Gaara-oh wait hes not in the GenJutsu World.
I felt dissapointed and depprresed.And i can tell not even the world is happy.I give up.
Then Naruto rushes up to me.

"HEY Y/n Chan it isnt the end of the world i cant stand it here anymore TOBI ACTUALLY MADE A COPY OF MY REAL PARENTS"Naruto said
"Why...Hes already won"i said giving up.
"LOOK Y/n were gonna get out of this Genjutsu World BELIEVE IT"Naruto said.
"Naruto the only way to get out of this Jutus is if we go to deppressed that get suicide thoughts Tobi even said"i explained to him.
"WELL i dont think so i think we need to finish off the Limited tsukuyomi since thats the thing that controls the Genjutsu"Naruto said.
"Actually i think your right"i said finally clearing up.
"Ok lets go get Sakura"Naruto said.
So we were walking when we saw Neji he was looking at Tenten.
"You know you shouls really change that Sport Bra"Neji said.
"WHA HUH..PERVERT STOP USING YOUR BYAKUGAN TO PEEP ON ME"Tenten said crossing her arms tk her shoulder so Neji cant say anything.
"NEJI STOP"i said.
"So what are you gonna do about it"Neji smirked.
Then i went right up to him and smacked him so hard that he crashed into a store he litterly went right through it.
"Tenten run before he gets up"i said to Tenten as she nodded and ran.So me and Naruto then started walking off.
"You know your wearinf really cute panties Y/n"Neji said smirking.GOD DAMN IT he was using his Byakugan to peep on me.
But i wouldnt turn red because im the person who turns people red.
"Neji your zipper's down"i said.
"You know that doesnt work on me anymore plus why were you looking there"Neji smirks.
"Well it was either to look at you shirtless or your shorts.And yes your that ugly that i would rather look at you shorts"i smirked yes no one can keep me quiet from a flirt.
Then he ignored me and started using his byakugan on other girls.

Will Sakura want to leave or not put your answer in the comment section below.