Chapter 1. Condoms and Drag Races

Dedicated to judged people*

Chapter 1• For All I Know, You Buy Condoms From Other Girls and Feed It To Your Cat!•

Brooks' P.O.V.

Jones High School. My safe space, is closing down. I have to move to Northside High. Ughhh. My roommate and best friend, Irene Kennedy, made an entire speech about not wanting to go to Northside High because of some girl named 'Brynn Parker' or something. Oh well, we'll have the last drag race in this town tomorrow.

I was using my phone, and listened to music. Before long, i was dozing off into my dreams.

It's finally tomorrow. The bell that rung indicated that last period is done. It's over. My life here is done. Finito. I ran out, sprinting to the venue of the drag race. I sat on my Black Impala, wearing my ravens leather jacket. I see a brunette. A beautiful brunette, staring at me, sitting atop her cherry red ferrari. 

"Hey," I greeted, doing my famius half-smirk."You the flag girl today?" I asked seeing as her cute little ass literally, i repeat literally almost fucking hung out of her red shorts. It was perky, and yeah. 

She scoffed  folding her arms in front of she chest. "No. I am not a flag girl." she mused out.

I laughed. "But you obviously want to be one." eyeing her up and down. She definitely responded, "Who are you anyways?"

Thinking that she was from Northside High, i tried to change the subject. "Youre Brynn Parker right?" "Yes i am!" She revealed. Ah, so this was the quote on quote 'bitchy' girl Irene fucking Kennedy could NOT shut up about. 

"Then you, woman, will find my name out soon." 

"Do NOT call me woman, woman." She snickered and said, "Wait, that is how you are playing it?"

"Yes, that is how i am playing it Ms. Parker."

"Wait how did you even know my name was Brynn Parker? I've never seen you at Northside High?" she questioned me.

"Eh. I have asked about 5 girls today if their name is Brynn Parker."

"Oh! The race is starting!" Brynn said. My friend, Alecs, is or was the flag girl today. Brynn perked up once she saw her abd went up to Alecs. "Not today cha-cha, i was born for this moment," She insisted, grabbing the flags from my friend. While Alecs was scoffing and rolling her eyes, Brynn smirked smugly and said, " Well, mystery boy, i guess you were right. I am the flag girl." I coughed loudly, trying to stifle a laugh.

The drag race ended, the Ravens won against the serpents. I had another encounter and chat with a certain Ms. Brynn Parker.

"Hey hey hey again, mystery boy."

"Ms. Parker you seem to have a weird obsession with me. You seem to keep on bumoing into me." i said. "Well for all i know, You buy condoms from random girls like me and feed them to your weird cat or something." she joked. "Wait, why are you nice to me? From what my friend told me youre a bitch to her." 

For a split second, i see hurt and sadness flash through her green eyes, her green eyes that i could get lost in every day. She quickly covers it with a stoic glare that does not capture the beauty of her eyes. "Fine then" She turns on her heel and struts away. I just screwed a potential friendship up. Crabapples.

ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^
Authors note***

Shout out to you if you get the reference in the cha-cha line. Comment where the line is from down here and i will give a shout-out next time!

ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^ΔΔΔ^