Wal-mart

-later that night @9:30 pm-

We are all sitting down on the floor in my hotel room.

"We should play hide and seek in Wal-mart" Carter suggests. And every one in the room are looking at each other for answers.

"Yeah sounds fun!" Maddie and Athena say in unison.

"Hell yeah!" Says Tay "I feel like getting in trouble".

"Then get in the car!" Nash says

* * * * *

*getting out of the car*

We talked it over in the car, and Hayes agreed to be it. I walk hand in hand with Alex into Wal-mart and we automatically go to the Bra section, because why would Hayes go there? I can see some of my friends sneak into the girls bathroom.

"Ok when ever we see Hayes we are going to move to a different hiding place" Alex says

"Ha, ok" I say back

We see Hayes in the candy isle adoring it.

"Ok now let's get out of this nasty ass isle!" Alex says disgusted

"No!!!! I love this isle!" I say

"Well I don't! so... BYE!" He says as he runs

"I was kidding you faggot!" I say jokingly as I run up to him and grab his soft hand. We walk towards the toy section and I can see Nash in the cage looking thing full of those big bouncy balls. I see a worker walking towards him and yells "What are you doing in there?! Get out or you'll be kicked out of the store!" he apologizes and walk away awkwardly towards the make up isle.

I start laughing and turn to tell my boyfriend but he wasn't there! I walk around the corner to see if he's there, and the most heart breaking thing was he was there but with Shawn's chick kissing. I turn around and walked away. The tears were starting to get heavy and fall. I went to the Bath isle and cried all over the towels.

"Hey! I found you!!!" Hayes yells "what's wrong Molly?" He asks lovingly

I don't answer, so he turns and looks around to see if anyone's around then asks "Molly please tell me?!"

"You can't say anything but... I... I saw Athena kiss Alex!" I say sobbing

"OMG Molly Im so sorry!" Hayes says

"Yeah I kinda saw that coming anyways..." I lied

"Ok..." He says awkwardly and leans in to kiss my cheek and hugs me "Lets go" he says as he side hugs me