Moving in with the Griers

-7:30 am-

"Molly Turn off the TV and come unpack your stuff!" my Mom said

"Ok mom!" I yelled back. I'm so happy I get to live with Three cute brothers and a adorable little sister named Skylynn. She gets to stay here because she convinced her mom she cant live without playing horses with her three older brothers and now new sister (me).

Then all of a sudden Hayes comes in my room and says "Nash wants to know if you want to go to Magcon with him?"

I sit up straight and my answer right away is "Hell Yeah! But do I get to meet the rest of the boys?"

Hayes smiles and says "Yes...?" "But why?"

My smile fades because I'm too scared to tell him that I have a crush on Taylor Caniff. I stand there and say "Its because I always wanted to meet famous people. Duh!.. Who doesn't?..." He walks away confused because of my excitement and not a very good excuse why.

* * * *

-9:30 am-

Nash, Hayes, and I are walking down the hall to the room where all the boys were. I'm so freakin excited to finally meet Taylor! I've Been fangirling about him for a while. Now we are right outside the door and then Nash opens it and we walk in. Obviously the first person I look for is Taylor. then we stand in the middle of the circle and Nash says "Guys this is Molly she is my step sister"

I stand there blushing then all the guys introduce themselves and when it got to Taylor I was already dying. When it was all done I left them to go to the bathroom to go check on my face. When I got there Mahogany was in there putting her make up on and I introduced myself and talked to her about my self (I know I'm selfish you don't got to tell me) then we walked out together.

Then Nash comes over to me and says "Ok we are just about to go onto the stage. Are you going to stay back stage or go sit in the front row?

I was thinking what the fuck is he thinking hell yeah I'm going in the front row! "I guess I'll go sit in the front row."

"Ok then. But are you sure? You'll be by yourself?" He says worried

"I'm fine now go make your fans happy!" He smiles and gives me a big hug and says

"I'll see you during, and after the show. But please try to have fun!" Then walks away to leave me with a security guard which takes me to my seat then leaves

Sorry this Chapter is short! I'm trying to get better at this and I dont know when the next Chapter will be, because I'm in school so I idk.