Part 3

time skip..........
15 years old

Now I'm 15 years old.....(okay i know from 2 to 15 years old is something, but i want to progress it quickly :v)

i enjoying my new life, of course i trained my ability but in secret because i know a dangerous organization that live within this city and of course that's was Port Mafia. and if they know about my ability they will chasing me all around the city and if the information about a dangerous ability is chased other organizations will not tolerate it and will chase me too, and in the end i will be chased all around the world and i don't want that of course.

and one thing i notice because my ability is dangerous thats because the ability itself, yups....i feel like a walking disaster......a walking disaster.......a walking disaster....and when i think about it i feel like OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME LIKE THIS, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR SALVATION ABOUT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???!!!!!..........but that's was back then now i calmed down but sometimes i can't thinking about it over and over again.....

And when i walk outside like go to school i always hide my hair and eye with hat, of course no one notice it because i use my ability the fatamorgana, this ability using water element from Kaiser and make some illusions so no notice it, but sometimes i don't use it  when i was walking in street...

oh yeah do you remember the dragon head feud case, welll it was two years ago and it was give me a sad memory, that's because my grandma died in that incident, when my grandmother burial ceremony on hold one of government people tell me to stay strong and give me a full scholarship until i graduate in high school and they give me a monthly pay for my living of corse there's was ansurance from my grandmother so that's i don't have to worry about my living, my grandmother always caring about me 😭 but i'm glad too because before she died i tell her about my ability and my reincarnation to her, and you know what her respond "just because you have an ability and a reincarnated person that's not mean you were an outsider you still my lovely cute granddaughter that's always beside me". when she said that i can't control my emotion and crying a lot with grandma.....truly a kind person in the wolrd.....but now she's gone of course i still live no but i must live just like my grandmother said to me.......

now the story begin............