ua reunion [ part two - lemon]

He pulled on your arm, disregarding your cries of pain. His hold on you was so forceful his knuckles went white. He didn't even bother to look back at you, until he had led you to a dark hallway of the first years' building. He pulled you in front of him. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? You think you're cute?"

You were a panting mess. Your hair was now slightly out of place and you were rubbing your reddened wrist. "What are you talking about?" you snapped, angry with your boyfriend. 

"Are you playing dumb or are you really that fucking stupid, huh [y/n]? What, just because I had sex with you now you think you're pretty? Absolutely not. Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Your heart sank. His words hurt, probably more than he meant them to. You knew he didn't mean any of it. He was just upset with you, and you had to go through the trouble of finding out why since he was being such an unreasonable ass. 

"Katsuki. Stop swearing at me. Calm down. I honestly don't know what I did wrong. Can you tell me?" 

"Fuck you. Fucking spending your time more with...them, than me."

"That's why you're so upset with me? You're jealous?" 

"Tch, me? The great Bakugou? Jealous? Shut up." 

"Katsuki." 

"...Yea."

Katsuki looked down to his feet, but you could still see the red that was beginning to stain his cheeks. You let out a deep sigh, and afterwards, some laughter. This made him look up at you again, with a trademark, demonic, confused and angry Bakugou Katsuki facial expression. 

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you're being cute, Katsuki." 

"F-Fuck you! I'm not cute...I'm fucking cool. Remember that!" 

"Whatever you say." 

You allowed your laughter to die down, and then explained yourself, and brought up what he had done that made you upset. 

"But you have to remember, they're my friends. I was really worried about Denki, we all were. I bumped into Todoroki on my way back to you, he was just catching up. The UA scholars help each other out as much as we can, and that's how I know him. It was nothing more than small talk Katsuki, I promise. Don't you trust me?"

"Yea I trust you, but it's them I don't like! You're really pretty in that fucking gown and...They'd like you. You're just...you're so goddamn stupid that its cute. You're strong. You're smart. If they got to know you they would like you right away and I won't have that! To hell with them! What's mine is mine! You're fucking mine [y/n], you got that?" 

"I would like to say the same. But I'm no longer so confident after you took of your damn shirt like that. Did you hear their reactions? For the moments that you were shirtless I am absolutely positive that you managed to turn Kirishima gay!"

"Kiri's always been at least bi."

"That's not comforting."

You fummed at him, crossing your arms over your chest. Bakugou looked surprised at what you had said, and then angry again. He looked at his shoes instead of snapping at you in his defense. That was how you knew he had nothing to say for himself.

That was when you had an idea.

You activated your aphrodisiac quirk, sending a subtle amount of pheramones into the air.

"If you've nothing to say for yourself..." you said rather coyly, bringing your mouth to his ears, "then I'll just have to remind the both of us who you belong to."

Goosebumps spread through Katsuki's skin as your hot breath brushed against his ear lobe, right where he was sensitive. "Wh-What do you mean?" he asked as your hand moved down his chest and to his belt.

"Shut up, will you?"

You upped the amount of pheramones as you undid his belt. You slid the clip of his slacks off, and pulled his zipper down. You watched as the article of clothing fell to the floor, revealing his boxers. He was beet red beneath the sheer moonlight, and he wasn't bitching or pushing you away. He wanted this too.

You pulled his boxers and brief down in one move, which you were quite proud of. You smirked as you got down on your knees your newly extended nails brushing up against Katsuki's awakening boner.

-----

He could see everything that was happening.

How you got on your knees and teased the explosion king until he begged you to suck him off. Right then and there, in the halls of your old high school. He watched as you ran your tongue up and down, from Katsuki's tip to his balls. He could hear the low, almost feral grunts that the number two hero gave out as you took him fully into your mouth. He watched as you bobbed your head forward and back, and how the hero reacted to it.

You, the only girl he could soundly say he had fallen in love with.

Bakugou Katsuki, one of his best friends.

The fact that he was doing this, watching you give your boyfriend a blowjob and recording it all felt so wrong to him. He felt sick as he betrayed the both of you. It was all part of the plan. He would take the video, and Mineta would upload it online. Hagakure would then spill the beans to Bakugou, and tell him all about how you were just sent to fix him up. She would tell him all about how you only wanted money. Everyone always used to make fun of Hagakure and belittle her, saying that she was "only invisible."

She developed her quirk until she could make others invisible too, for no longer than five minutes. That was what she had done to him.

Denki shut his eyes tightly while you two were at it, praying that it would be over soon. Any longer and he would throw up, and probably cry too.

He couldn't expose himself like that to you. All of this, the conniving and the betrayal, everything he was doing was all for you. So that you would love him, and that he could love you, much more and much better than Bakugou ever could.

Denki decided it would also be a good idea to snap some photos too, just in case. But he wasn't the brightest, and as he took the picture, a light flashed from his phone.

He hadn't turned off his flash, and Bakugou saw it.