chapter 2

Harold's POV

Harold: So is everything okay with you?

Ricky: Just go back to class you don't care anything about me!

Harold: Woe stop right there I do to care about you and I always will care about you okay I want you to know that. Now stop crying your ruining your mascara here go and clean yourself up, then lets go on ahead talk things out and take a small walk around the school a couple times maybe.

Ricky: Okay... wait for me please!

Harold: Of course Bud!

Man I really like her I'm thinking about telling her but I just met her what would that make her think of me? What do I do she's coming over to my house later will I beable to hide it for that long? I guess i'll just ahve to hide it from her sadly I just wish I could tell her.

Ricky: Um I'm done but we could talk about this later the last bell is about to ring lets get going!

Harold: Uh yeah I guess wait I'll go get my stuff and we can get out of here.

Ricky: What?

Harold: There's no way I'm letting you go home when your feeling like this. You're going home with me and there's going to be no thinking done I've answered it for you already I said yes!

Ricky: Stop Harry, stop pulling me you're hurting my arm please let go of my arm! Hold my hand or something but not my arms.

Harold: Bud? when we get in the car I need to see your arms.

Ricky: No, how am I suppose to trust you I just met you.

Harold: You can trust me, now may I hold you're hand?

Ricky: Yes you may.