one

Betty's POV

Here is it.. The Riverdale High... It looks better than my old school. I guess im going to find the girl that is supposed to give me my tour. I was about to go into my new school but someone punched me. 'Ow!' I said. I turned around to see who the hell was that. 'Sorry, I wasn't looking .' A boy said while he was collecting my dropped books on the floor. When he collected it all, he gave it to me. 'By the way, my name is Kevin. Kevin Keller.. And you are the new girl, right?' he said. 'Yup that's me. Im Elizabeth Cooper.' I was so nervous and I don't know why. 'Come.. We will be late for first class.' He said and we walked into the hall of Riverdale High. 

*can we act like Betty's tour was second hour*

Veronica's POV

It was now the end of the third hour and me and my friends Archie and Kevin were sitting outside eating our food. 'Can I sit?' the new girl came to us and asked nicely. 'Sure.' Kevin said. Archie looked at Kevin with face like who dat?!. 'Guys this is Betty, the new girl. Betty this Archie Andrews and this is Veronica Lodge.' he said. 'Hi Betty.' I said and smiled. She was looking at me for a while.. It was strange.. After the moment she said 'Oh.. Hi Veronica...', she smiled awkwardly. 'Anyways... Would you like to go to the Pop's tonight with me Betty?' I smiled. Please say yes, please say yes!! 'I have no idea what the hell is Pop's but sounds great for me' she smiled. I was about to scream here!! She said yes!!! I was so happy so I smiled. 'Guys Im going to class right now.. See ya later.' Archie said. 'Bye.' Betty said.

Betty's POV

I guess I will be excited all day for tonight.. Did Veronica asked me on a date?! Holy crap... Veronica and Kevin started talking, but I have no idea about what... All the time I was thinking about my future wedding with Veronica in my head... 'Betty are you even listening to us?' Veronica asked. 'I guess she have her own world..' Kevin said and he started to laugh. I started blushing.. This was sooo embarassing.. I didn't knew what to do... 'That's super cute.' Veronica said while she was looking at me when i was blushing. 'Veronica... I think Betty is straight.. or... My gaydar isn't working.. But that is impossible..' Kevin said and he stopped his loud laugh. 'GAYWHAT?!' I shouted.. What the hell is gaydar?!? 'Ugh we forgot to tell you.. Kevin is gay.. just like me.. I guess you don't like gay people..' Veronica said. She looked sad.. wth.. I didn't knew what to say.. again.. so i said just 'oh...'. I could have told them I'm gay too. I could finally say this to someone.. But.. I know them for a moment and I don't know if I can trust them. What if they're kidding? 'I'd Better go.' I Said, and I ran into the classroom.

WOHOOOOOo hope you enjoyed the first chapter :d Also sorry for my (really) bad english.. My nationality is Czech soooo :d. This chapter is trash.. Chapter two will be better :D Byeeeeeee // -sky.