two

Betty's POV

It was evening and I was sitting at Pop's. I waited if Veronica was really coming or not. When I was about to leave, someone in black cape walked in. It was.... Veronica... no one expected it lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).. I just noticed she is smaller than me. She saw me and she walked towards the table where I was sitting. 'Uhm.. Hi Veronica..' I smiled and nervously waited for her answer. 'Hi Betty.' The smaller girl smiled and sat opposite me. 'soooo...How do you like Riverdale so far?' she asked me. I think she was trying to keep our conversation alive.. '. 'I think the Riverdale is a very strange city.. But there are cute and hot people..' I smirked. What the hell I just said?! My soul was facepalming. (IM-). 'You think so?' the raven-haired girl asked. She was looking into my eyes. Why did I said that?! I was nervous so I said 'uh.. What will you order?'. She stopped looking into my eyes and said, 'I recommend a strawberry milkshake.' I think she feels embarrassed.

Veronica's POV
All evening we laughed and drank milkshakes. Betty is new, but I feel like I know her forever.. She is so perfect.. I think Im in love with... hEr pOnYtAiL (jk).

Sorry for this small part.. I know I promised this part will be better than first.. but I don't have time rn 🥺 also Its my bday yayyyy. I promise The third part will be better!!!! Byeeee // -sky