Act 3

Previous!

"Ok. Since we have the agreement for this proposal, I will contact Takanashi Production for their agreement, but I will give the time for them to think and discuss first for two days since they will have their concert in the near future and tight schedule of the one." Said Okazaki while writing his journal down.

"Nee~ Okarin... why don't we go there ourselves rather than through email or phone or rabbi-chat since we do not have any schedule or plan after this?" Ask Momo.

"Hee~ good idea, Momo. Then, I will contact Ban for our coming there." Said Yuki.

================================================================================

Continue~

Luckily, Riku's Anxiety-meters is in the low bar.

Just by reading the mentioned-project files, he cannot says what is wrong with it and why they want him to be part of that?

Riku still cannot believe his Manager's story about Re: vale's surprise visit for this project only. And also, at least, tomorrow night, the last answer from him must be given to his Manager.

"But,...

why me?", sobbed Riku in low voice.

Flashback (Re: vale @TakanashiProd)
" Good afternoon🎶", yelled Momo.

"Good afternoon." Greeted Yuki and Okarin at the same time.

"Momo, it's no good for yelling.", said Yuki.

" Sorry, Yuki❤", replied Momo.

"Good afternoon, all of you. Please come with me. The president has been waiting for you." Greeted Banri and goes to the President's room.

Re: vale and Banri has arrived into the room and they seated on the sofa. President Takanashi greeted them and starting the discussion. While Banri prepared the refreshment in the minibar inside the office room.

"Welcome." Greeted Taka-Pres.

"Good afternoon. Thank you for having us for all the sudden." Replied Okarin.

"Oh, no. You are welcome here. The time is no matter since your offer is great for all of us. But tell me, why my boy?" Asked Taka-Pres.

" Well, at first, we really take a wild guess for who will appear with us for that social. But since it takes place in the orphanage, we think for our junior who fitted for the little boy or similar to little brother to be pampered with." Explained Yuki.

"And mostly, the place for ours got a sudden change." continued Okarin.

"And why Riku-Kun? I mean you can co-star with the child idol. No harsh mean though."  Asked Banri after giving each their drink and sit near Okarin.

"And why not. Riku is mean to be pampered. That is why. And since it has been a while for working with the junior since Friend's Day." Replied Momo. "Even with my wide connection,  only him that crossing our mind, especially mine."

"Hmm... I like the idea. Okay, I approve of this project. And one more, please give us the record file. We will document it for future reference or things." Said Taka-Pres.

"And for this, I will accompany Riku-Kun. No one will know what will happen if we are with you, Re: vale-Kun." Warned Banri.

"Hoo... Are you the papa-bear, Ban?" Asked Yuki curiously.

"No. More like a nosy uncle for the boys. If it is papa-bear, I will give the honor to you, President." Answered Banri truthfully.

"Haha... Well since that is true since they are with us." Said Taka-Pres. "And of course this project will bring a big plus for us, especially the rating. I have a very good feeling." Keyword: have.

After the discussion, they have some more chatting and more discussion about random things and future reference for shows, concerts, and events, even more, collaborations.

================================================================================

Haha...

It has been a while, isn't it?

I know, I know...

But I really need more time for writing, you know.

And for advance, I apologize for all of my faults.
At first, I have to say that this story will have a 'very' slow update.
Fact: I totally lost my list of ideas for this.
Fact: I really need more free time for this.
Fact: I am in the middle of 'hunting' and my life depends on this 'hunting.
Fact: constant blank every day for the mind to concentrate.
Fact: I have 3 different kinds of stories to be updated and in a short time, I will update for a random "What If-" and the ABC's will be updated next month. Special date awaits.

That is all from me.

See you~

================================================================================

Ciao~

~Love_REALiZE~