#1

3rd person pov

(y/n) was 3 years old when one of her quirks manifested. She didn't know it though because it was to read people's minds. As (y/n) got older she read people's mind without knowing it, she just did it every now and then. (y/n) never minded it thinking it was nothing, she went to the doctor with her dad one day ((y/n)'s mother is dead, she died in cancer, sorry) the doctors told (y/n) that her quirk was mind reading and super strength, but the super strength won't show until (y/n) is older. You were left out and one day you wanted to go to UA.

(Y/n) got a dog after she turned 14 and named it (d/n) (dogs name).

Today, you're 15 years old and have been accepted to UA. your dad is working and doesn't know yet. School started in a month so you had plenty of time to train, you and Kirishima are best friends and hangout a lot. You call Kirishima and tell him the news and what class you got into, turns out great because you got in the same class!

(Y/n)'s pov

I asked Eijiro to come over and train and he is on the way, the phone call ended, I unlocked my door and I fixed myself. He lived next door and he knows the door is unlocked when he's coming over. I heard the door open "Hey! (Y/n), I'm here!" Eijiro called out "Okay! Comming!!" I called back. 'He was probably petting (d/n) as usual'

The outfit and a black cardigan around your waist (You can change if you don't like it):

I came down with my skateboard and we went out, he had his skateboard as well, we skated to a nearby training place for people with quirks (TPFPWQ for short) and since we had proof we were going to UA they let us in for free. After a few hours of lots of nice training we skated to my place, left our skateboards and took a walk with (d/n). It was a nice cool day to!

~Time skip to first day of U.A.~

Still (Y/n)'s pov

It was the first day of U.A. and both me and Kirishima were excited. We walked together to school and talked about what we thought of U.A., when we were in our classroom and sat down besides each other, we were early but there was another guy in the classroom so I went up to him and said hi. But he didn't answer back, I have had a deaf friend before so I tried saying it sign language and he answered back, he also asked how I knew he was deaf and I told him about my friend and that he didn't answer me. He asked if I wanted to be friends and I said yes, I went back to my seat and talked to Kirishima for a bit as the classroom got filled with more and more people and then the teacher came, he said his name was Aizawa and he would be our homeroom teacher. He was weird tho because he came in to class in a yellow sleeping bag. 'This day has just started and it is already weird, but fun!'