Mute By Choice ( She Speaks Again )

Part 1 ( Idk how many parts I will make and I may Put a few together because I am writing this in my English class so there is not really chapters... so  thank you)

        You may be wondering why I am so quiet, its not because I'm shy its much more.

I'm quiet because I don't talk that right i'm mute by choice. I have not spoke in 5 years.

Ever since that one day when I came  home from school I have never been the same and never will. *

*

*

*

*

*

        It all started in Fall on a Friday I was having the best day ever!

I decided to walk to school this morning, and with every step towards school I took smiled more, because I could hear thing crisp crunch of leaves under my feet, and the smell of spices in herbs in the air.

I would stop here and there to admire the freshly cut jack-o- lanterns.

When I arrived at school I noticed papers that lined the wall so I went over and read one it said "HALLOWEEN DANCE NEXT FRIDAY".

Shrugging my shoulders I walked off to my locker, Once reaching my locker, I organized my things then grabbed the stuff I needed for my first hour English , then walked off to class with a smile on my face.

        Half way through the hour the classroom phone rang.

All eyes snapped to the phone, and the teacher strolled over to the phone, and seized it.

Answering the phone she held it to here ear for a few minutes, then her eyes snapped to mine, and she sent me a sympathetic gaze.

She then hung up the phone, and said I needed to leave for the office.

My eyes widened , my mouth dropped open, my palms started to sweat, and I just sat there and stared at the teacher.

I was worried, I had never been called to the office before.

All of the sudden I snapped out of my daze, and noticed the whole class was starring at me, I felt my cheeks start to redden so I quickly started to pack up my things.

As I was heading out I heard a few kids say things like " Look goody two-shoes must be in trouble" After hearing that I rushed out of the classroom and into the hall, once in the hall I took a few calming breaths and calmed  down a little.

Once I was calmed down enough I started heading to the office, while telling myself I was not in trouble they probably just wanted to talk to me.

As I was turning the corner to go to the office I ran into a wall, or at least what i thought was all, but really it was the new kid Nathan, I immediately apologized, and started picking up my books.

Once we both had our books I apologized again then said I had to go.

Finally I reached the office, an walked in.