her comfort in ending.

(y'all just don't understand! this song and all his oldest songs are a mfkin' bop!)

Bernice

To live after... Breathe.

"Eradication is completed sir..." an enforcement officer said in his earpiece, "... No. We're still looking for the girl but patron, Christopher Maurice Brown is confirmed dead along with one of ours... Gunshot to the head sir..."

I proceeded to Chris's bed in the main room.
Putting my hand on my stomach, "Your father did not die in vain baby," I spoke softly.

•£•

Once I entered the main room, I was so happy that it was empty but it stunk terribly from the smells of everyone's throw up and blood, but reeked most of all of the smell of death.

I speed walked my way through passing my bed, knowing I don't really have any valuables there, and dodging the messiness on the floor and eventually made it to Chris's clean bed.

Sitting down on it, I had to think of where he put his small brown journal because I forgot being under so much distress lately.

"That's where," I urgently said taking his pillow out the case after remembering that it fell when we first kissed. I grabbed the journal in my hands and also seeing a diamond ring?

Quickly opening the journal, I stopped at quite a few pages rather large sections of the journal titled "My Love Letters To Bernice by CMB".

"What the fuck Chris?" I murmured, tearing up because this man has no idea what he does to me.

Knowing that I absolutely can not read these beautifully written entries at the moment, I closed the book as a small slip of paper with an address fell out of it.

"Jamaican Embassy Vessel ship... Located at Liberty Terminals on 112 Marine Terminal Drive, Savannah, GA... But Savannah is nearly four hours from here by car... Damn it. I need a car," I said frustratedly, looking at the paper, "Ship arrives at noon, and departs from the US at midnight tonight?!" I whispered in shock.

For some very strong reason, I know I was supposed to get his journal and this address, but by a miracle I pray I can get a car somehow.

"Okay," I sighed calming down a bit, "Get your shit together Bernice. Chris wouldn't want you to give up so easily. You have a baby to protect. Yours and his baby. Now get the hell up and go...!" I murmured encouraging myself.
I hurriedly got up and put the diamond ring on my left ring finger because I highly trust it was for me, and I put the paper with the ships address back in the journal. I rummaged through Chris's suitcase and found one of his green logo jackets, putting it on and zipped it before stuffing his journal in the right pocket zipping it up for safety.