Ticci Toby x Reader

You and your boyfriend Toby where planning to watch a movie together in his room. As always you liked to pick on him and prank him. You have recently heard about the Viagra prank and wanted to try it on toby.

You: (this is gonna be so fun....he won't know what hit him)

You plopped on the bed beside him while he was holding the popcorn. You looked over to him to see him looking for a good movie.

You: U-um toby do you want some water...I can go get us some (you said with a smirk on your face)

Toby look at you suspiciously.
Toby: Well um...okay I guess (he said while trying to pull off a clueless smile)

You walked in the kitchen to prepare the drinks. You put a viagra pill in one glass and let it dissolve. Then you walked back to the room and set the drinks on the nightstand.
You: Be right back...ima go use the bathroom.

When you returned you saw Toby taking sips of his water. You picked up yours and took a sip...watching him carefully. You were trying not to laugh but suddenly you start to feel a certain feeling. You started rubbing your head in confusion.
Toby: Is there something wrong...my dear( he said waving his glass in his hand)
Then you noticed-
You: WAIT DID YOU SWITCH THE GLASSES!?
Toby: Yes indeed my dear...all this viagra stuff...been there done that....
You looked in disappointment as you knew you failed. You start to feel your panties get soaked as you crossed your legs. The pill was taking affect. All of a sudden Toby pounced on top of you to pin you to the bed.

Toby: You see cupcake...I don't need a pill to get this hard like I am right now for you(he said with a seductive smile)

He started kissing your neck softly as you tossed and turned beneath him. He finally found your sweet spot and attacked it as you let out a soft moan.

You: T-Toby~

He kept kissing you in that very spot until he left a hickey. Then he started kissing you lips while biting the bottom of it..asking for entrance. You did so and he entered you mouth exploring every inch of it.

He then pulled away leaving a strain of saliva connect your lips. He then leaned towards you to whisper in your ear.
Toby: Does it feel good~
Those words sent shivers down your spine as you shook your head yes. He then started to pull off his shirt then took yours off too. He started kissing your neck down to your stomach.

After a while I start feeling something poke at your inner thigh.

You: U-um Toby are you okay.
Toby: a-Agh I cant take it anymore

He yanked off your pants and underwear.
You: wh-what?!

Then he inserted his member deep inside you with no hesitation. You yelled in agonizing pain at the sudden action.

You: I-it hurts(you cried)
Toby: I know (y/n) I'm so srry...but I won't be able to stop.
He started thrusting and the pain slowly turned into pleasure.

You: a-agh~......T-Toby
He started grunted and groaned with every thrust and he started kissing you softly. You moaned in pleasure as you felt him pick up his speed. Then you start to feel a knot build up in your stomach.

You: T-Toby I cant hold it anymore...im...I'm about to c-

You moaned loudly as you felt the knot release. He grabbed your hips and started thrusting faster, using your cum as a lubricant. With a couple of more thrust he pulled out released.

Toby: (y/n) ANNGH~

He plopped beside you trying to catch his breath.

You look at him in embarrassment.

You: Y-ya perv!
Toby: But you liked it tho(he said with a smirk on his face)
You turn your head in protest. Then Toby looked at you with one eyebrow raised.

Toby: You know (y/n)....just for trying to prank me...you making me waffles in the morning (◠‿◠)

You: What about pancakes..I want those

Toby: DO YOU WANT A DIVORCE...

You: but we aren't even married

Toby: I don't give a fuck...I want waffles
You: I'm just joking love...of-course I'll make you waffle :)

Toby kisses you on the forehead and puts a blanket over both of you. You both cuddled and hug each other until you both fell asleep

-The end-