Chapter 4 - Eyes

Dynasty POV

Katakuri and I followed a small guard to our new room, once we entered all of our belongings were in there. There was a note on the nightstand, I opened it and read it out loud. "Don't forget about the tea party at the end of the week. You two are excused from family dinners until then and if hungry can call a servant. - Big Mama"  

Katakuri hummed in response to the letter, I folded the letter and placed it on the desk. I am about to walk out to the balcony to get some fresh air, but a deep and husky voice stops me in my tracks. "Why did you save me from being attacked by Mama." 

I turned around, "I didn't want you to get hurt." I continued to walk towards the balcony allowing his footsteps to follow. Once I was finally outside I saw a small table and 2 chairs. I sat in one and he sat in the other. Silence filled the air, I looked over to him and our eyes met. 

His eyes were filled with confusion and regret, I sighed and gave him a small smile. "What is your favorite dessert?" He looked a bit confused but he answered, "Donuts." 

I stood in my seat and placed my hand on my hip, "Well your in luck, I made some donuts some time ago and I had some leftovers. I hope you like Lemons and Red Velvet because those are the two flavors I made." As I was about to walk out he grabbed my wrist, stopping me once again. 

"You made them?" I turned around and gave him a confused look.

"I already had them, and they were really good." I looked at him for a moment and smiled, which soon turned into a small laugh. The tension that was once there has now vanished. He let me go and I sat back down once again. 

We talked throughout the day about our siblings, things that make us happy and small events that we joked about. During our chat, Katakuri called for our lunch and dinner when the time came. Every time we ate he would ask for me to look away, I didn't question it. I believe he'll tell me when he is ready the same way I'll show him my true form when I'm ready.

Our small and calming chats lasted through the night and it was time to go to sleep. After getting to know him a bit more, my trust for him has grown a little more too. I grab my oversized blue jacket and my forest green lacy underwear and bra. 

I walk in the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I turn on the shower and step into the hot water, as weird as it sounds I love the feeling of hot water on my skin. It just melts all my worries away~

I hum and sing the song I sang last night, forgetting that Katakuri is in the room on the other side of the door. 

"Love Like You~" I sung the song with my heart as I washed my body with my mint chocolate body wash and a worry-free heart.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off, and began to pick the tangles out of my hair, throwing them away once out of my hair. I then apply my lavender scented lotion on my body and proceed to finish the rest of my nightly routine. 

I slip on my underwear, bra and put on my blue jacket. I don't feel like I need pants due to the fact that my jacket covers a large majority of my body. I open the door to see Katakuri sitting on the bed. 

He looked up and stared at me, "It was you? Wasn't it?" I tilted my head to the side, not knowing what he's talking about at all. "Your the person who was singing last night, it was you?" 

I froze for a second, "Yes, it was me." Externally I was calm, but internally I was dying from embarrassment. "You sound beautiful Dynasty." 

My body began to heat up and I covered my face with my hands to hide my flustered-ness. I quickly turned off the lights and went on the other side of the bed. "T-thank y-you. L-lets just go to sleep. G-goodnight." 

I got under the covers and tried my best to calm down. I heard him chuckle a bit, I then felt him lay down on top off covers, he got comfortable and we were both still. Then I let the darkness consume me and I went to sleep.

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

The rest of our days consist of talking, eating and just getting to know each other. He's not that bad and we seem to have a lot in common. Since he isn't that skilled in baking, we baked some donuts together. We decided to do it in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep, it was fun sneaking around with him. 

Every night we have scooted closer and closer to each other. It's currently the night before the tea party, once I got out of the shower I put on some sorts and a tank top. Once I turned off the light and got under the covers, Katakuri was very respectful and layed on top of the blanket. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I snuggled into his chest. We let each other's warmth take us into a deep slumber.

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

Day of the Tea Party 

I woke up to a strong pair of arms around my waist, I look up to see a sleeping Katakuri and his signature scarf. Whatever is under it he doesn't want me to see, he looks gorgeous with it and I think he will without it. What if he has a second head under his scarf?! I giggle at the thought.

"What are you giggling about." I jump a bit and looked up. Our eyes meet and I felt my body heat up, I gave him a warm smile and shook my head, "Nothing important." 

Our morning time was interrupted by a knock on the door, Katakuri looked annoyed. He got up and opened it, it was a servant. "Big Mama requested your presence, she would like to talk to you and for you to change into something nice for the tea party which will be starting in an hour." He nodded and closed the door. 

I got out of bed and walked in front of him, we started at each other.

 I don't know what to say. 

He stepped closer to me and grabbed my hand, "I enjoyed my week with you. I apologize for the way I treated you before and I'm glad that you will be my wife." His eyes showed every emotion he hides from the world. His eyes are caring, sincere and loving. 

I walk closer and hug him, he lifts me up a bit so my arms can wrap my arms around his neck. He places his arms around my waist and squeezes a bit. I smile in the crook of his neck and whisper in his ear, "I'm glad you'll be my husband, Katakuri." 

He put me down and looked at me again for a moment, walked out and closed the door behind him. 

I began to get ready for the Tea Party, 'I can't wait to see him again." 

1 hour later

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts as I finish putting on my shoes

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts as I finish putting on my shoes. I open the door to see a servant, "I am here to escort you to the tea party." I nod and follow him, closing the door behind me. 

Our walk was long but when we finally made it to the giant light blue doors the servant looked at me, "Let me introduce you." I nod and he opens the door, the room once filled with chatter decreased, "Princess Dynasty Yon from Kingdom Emerald has arrived." He stepped out of the way, I walked through the door and everyone's eyes were on me. I scanned the room to see my mother and father giving me proud smiles but my breath was taken away when my eyes met Katakuri. He had a white button-up shirt and black pants. 

He rose from his seat and met me half way, he took my hand and guided me to the seat next to him. Big Mama clapped her hands to get everyone's attention, "Let the Tea Party Begin!"