•*•00.03•*•

As you got home you just saw your dad sitting on the sofa watching a movie.
To be honest this was a pretty normal thing and you guessed that your mum would be upstairs. You went upstairs and packed everything you need for tonight. You packed your favourite pyjamas, clothes for tomorrow and some other essential things. When you had finished you asked your dad to take you to the address Dante had given you.  He agreed.
___________________________
When I got there I saw Dante,Blake and Aidan standing outside the house. This is a big house, I thought.
When you went inside you saw, Eden,T.J. on one side and Cameron and Ethan on the other. Once you had got in, the house, Aidan,Blake and Dante walked in. After that you shouted," We should make a den!" This idea jumped straight into your mind. Luckily, everyone agreed.
___________________________
Cameron's POV :
In the den we played meany games the first game you played was spin the bottle. It was my turn to spin. It landed on Eden, to be honest Eden is okay she's a great friend but I have a crush on Y/N. Eden looked happy, maybe she likes me, but I didn't look happy. We have minimum of 10 seconds if we want to go over we could. I kissed Eden for 15 seconds. Wow. She's a good kisser.
Eden's POV
Cameron has soft lips. I thought. Know I could spin or pick someone. So I decided to pick Y/N.
Your POV
"I want Y/N to have my go." Said Eden.
"Gee,Thanks Eden." I said annoyed.
I actually hate this game so fricking much. So I span the bottle, and it landed on Aidan. The only person who
I hoped it not to be. When it landed on Aidan, his eyes glowed and he started to blush. Does he like me back? You thought.
*Time skips to after the kiss*
Aidan's POV : Wow,that was magical. . That kiss lasted for 20 - 25 seconds. Does she like me back? I thought. No, I think she likes one of the other boys.
*time skips, until 5am*
Your POV:
I wake up and check the time, ugh it's only 5am. This happens nearly all the time, luckily my mum is normally up and sorts me with something to eat. Sometimes I think half  of the time my mum is down stairs because she is annoyed by my dad and one day I think they might brake up. Anyways , I head to the kitchen. As I got up, I accidentally stood on Aidan's hand. "Sh*t." I whispered. I wasn't supposed to do that. I quickly tiptoed to the kitchen.
Aidan's POV :
Ouch! Wth who did that, I thought. I got up and saw Y/N going to the kitchen. Bless her. I stumbled up, and headed to the kitchen.
"Hey there, you okay." I asked.
" Sh*t , sorry for waking you up and standing on your hand." She said startled.
"No,no, don't worry Y/N." I said with a smirk.
Y/N POV:
A few moments had past and me and Aidan had started talking. Then I went to ask him something.
"Hey um Aidan?" I questioned
"Hmm yeah."  He replied.
" So umm that kiss earlier,"
All of a sudden, I was interrupted by Aidan saying "No need to worry about it, Y/N, in the meantime I'm going back     to sleep."
"Ok see you later. " I said.
" yeah bye ." He said .
After he went I decided to go back to bed myself.
-------------------------------------------

A/N : Hope you enjoyed. Sorry It took a long time to post, I've been on holiday. Hopefully, chapter 4 is out soon - 🌹❤️💍