*•.00.07.•*

*Beep!Beep!*
I was wondering what that noise was, until I remembered who I am and where I am. I then I remembered...
I kissed Aidan on the cheek, it was only on the cheek, not on the lips no biggy. What if.., no he wouldn't he's not like that. I get dressed into a band t-shirt and black jeans and put my hair into a messy bun, after that I headed down to breakfast. As I got down to the hotel restaurant I saw a table were the others were sitting. I walked closer and saw Aidan blushing and Eden giving me a smirk. I wondered what was going. I got to the table. I saw Aidan, he left a seat for me, how nice. I sat down and we all started talking. After a while we all got our breakfasts. I got a English breakfast. That's when Dante asked "So Y/N, your originally from England, right?"
"Yeah, I am." I replied.
"Ooo where from?" Asked Eden
"I'm from London." I said.
"Nice." Cameron said.
After that we had finished our meal and went back to our rooms to pack before leaving.
I was walking back with Aidan, as our rooms were next to each others. He was very quiet this morning. Before heading into his room, he turned to me.
"Hey Y/N  I-I-I kinda like you." He said, stuttering.
I blushed so hard, my face felt like it was burning.
" I kinda like you too." I replied,quickly.
After that I went in my room and started to pack.