The very beginning

On October 2, 2002 a baby girl and a baby boy were born, they where born by 2 different people. Pat Sartorius gave birth to a handsome baby boy named Rolf Jacob Sartorius, about 10 mins later in a different room Brooke Anderson gave birth to her beautiful baby girl Layla Anderson. Brooke and Pat had been best friends since they were in middle school. They did everything together! Even having baby's at the same time!!!

Jacob and Layla started out ask babies together. The moms would always take them on walks together, feed them together, and even put them to sleep with each other. They tried there best to make them best friends! As Jacob and Layla started to get older they hung out a lot. They had sleepovers, went on family trips together, and even spent the whole summer together.

Back in first grade they made a pack to always stay friends no matter what , so for Layla's birthday Jacob got her a charm that spelled out "BFFL" meaning Best friends for life. Only to find out that Layla had gotten Jacob the same chain eight the exact same charm! After that every single birthday that they had..they would buy each other charms, but only charms that meant something to them.

When they entered 5th grade they decided to make new friends, they have never had any other friends. Jacob made so friends that came and went..but his best friend (besides Layla) was Mark Thomas. Him and Mark became really big on social media at such a young age. Jacob with over 2 million on Musically and 998k on Instagram..he became really popular really fast. Same with Mark, with over 4 million on musically and 993k on Instagram. They all would hangout together everyday. Until Layla found a friend. Her name was Loren Gray she had gorgeous blonde hair with beautiful curls.

When they entered middle school Loren started dating This guy named Hunter Roland and became "too popular for them".

(And here's where the story begins)