Chapter two: the first day

Layla POV:

I woke to my alarm going off. When I looked over at my alarm clock it was 6:30, we had about an 2 hours to get ready for school. So I got up and woke Jacob up... I swear he sleeps like a baby sometimes. Once he got up I put on some music and got into the shower. I was listening to "call me maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. I could tell Jacob heard it because he was sing along to it. Once I jumped out of the shower, i got dressed for school. I put on a blueish crop top, with ripped mom jeans, and some black vans(in pic but add vans) for the first day I just decided to put my hair in a messy bun. After I got dressed and did my hair and makeup, I went down stairs. When I went down stairs i went into the kitchen to get some breakfast. When i turned the corner i notice Jacob cooking breakfast. "I hope you're hungry" he said to me as he flipped a  pancake. " of course i am, who do you think i am?" I said as I grabbed a cup of orange juice out of the fridge. Once Jacob and I were done eating, it was time to go to school. We went back up stairs and grabbed our backpacks and went to the bus stop.  Once the bus arrived we got on right way we notice that there was a seating arrangement, so Jacob and I found our names and of course we we were sitting on the opposite side of the bus. I have to sit next to this boy, but im not complaining though hes kinda cute, he has brown curly hair, with braces and blue eye. Hes wearing a Gucci shirt, with ripped jeans, he also had airpods in. After about 5 mins of just sitting there I thought I would introduce myself . So I tapped on him and said "Hi I'm Layla...I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but I thought I would introduce myself since we would be sitting next to each other for the year." He smiles and said "Hi Layla I'm Kyle, it's great to actually know someone."
(I'm gonna start dialogue)
Layla:"oh are you new to Virginia?"
Kyle: "yes, I'm from Orlando, Florida."
Layla:"oh my god! Me and Jacob went there over the summer!! It's so nice there."
Kyle:"yeah it is. Is Jacob your boyfriend or something?"
Layla:"No, he's just my best friend!" I smile
Kyle: "oh okay, well on that note here's my number, maybe we can hangout sometime." He says as he pulls his phone out of his pocket and gives me his number.
Layla:" of course!!"
(End of dialogue)
As soon as we got to school we got off the bus I said bye to Kyle and waited for Jacob to get off the bus. Once he got off I told him all about Kyle. "At least you like the person ur sitting next to. I have to sit next to Loren!" He said and rolled his eyes. Loren is Jacobs ex from like 5th grade, and she still isn't over him. Once we walked into the school we walked to our lockers, of course Jacob and I picked out lockers right next to each other. I noticed that Kyle's locker was right next to mine, out of all the lockers in the school it was near mine!!!"Oh hey Kyle, Jacob this is Kyle." I said as I pulled on Jacobs arm. "Hey Layla..and what's his name?" Kyle said as he look at Jacob with a weird look. "My names Jacob. Jacob Sartorius!" Jacob said as if he was about to lose his temper. After that the bell rang and we all went to first period. For First period I have Math with Ms.Wedel, so does Jacob and Kyle...

(Be be continued...)