Rex X Reader

"Haha! Beat you again!" You shouted as you took all the chocolate candies from the table in front of you. "Hey! You cheated!" Rex snapped. "Pfft! Please, I won fair and square. You're just jealous because I'm way better than you at Uno." You said and stuck your tongue out at him. Rex just growled while Weavel just laughed. "You got told off, Rex! Haha!" Weevil laughed.

"Ah, put a sock in it ya little blue haired weasel!" Rex said. "Wanna play again?" You asked with a smirk on your face. "No way! You'll just cheat again like you did those 22 times!" Rex complained. "Rex, come on. It's not my fault you suck at this game.." You teased. Rex growled and crossed his arms, feeling annoyed with you. "Let's just go do something else." Rex suggested. You chuckled and stashed the chocolate candies into your backpack and zipped it up.

"Sorry, Rex, but I gotta run. I'll catch you two later, okay?" You smiled big and ran off. "See ya!" You shouted out as you ran. Rex sighed and sat down on the ground. Weevil sits next to him and places his hand on his shoulder. "So..." Weevil started. "So what?" Rex questioned with a raised eyebrow. "So, when are you going to tell her that you like her?" Weevil asked with a sly grin across his face. Rex started blushing like crazy. "What?!? Me?! Like her?!? Where did you get that idea??" Rex snarled.

"Don't play stupid! I know you like her. It's written all over your face!" Weevil snickered. Rex pouted his lip and felt flustered. "Oh, just shut up!" Rex pushed Weevil down. "Hey!" Weevil sits back up and fixes his glasses. "Ooooops." Rex said with sarcasm. "Urgh.. Come on, Rex, I can help you get her. You don't have to hide your feelings away from me. I'm your friend, remember?" Weevil reassured his still flustered friend.

Rex looks over at Weevil and sighs. "I just... I'm just embarrassed, alright.." Rex said as he rested his head on his two hands. Weevil tilts his head at him. "Why feel embarrassed over liking someone?" Weevil asked, curious. "Well, it's not that I'm embarrassed to like someone. It's just that... I like.. Her... It's just so weird, I don't know!" Rex pulls his hat over his face as he started to feel more embarrassed and groaned.

Weevil laughs a little at him and pats him on the shoulder. "There, there, Rex. I still think you should tell her how you feel. Who knows, maybe she likes you back." Weevil suggested. Rex lifts his hat a little from his face to look at Weevil. "I don't know... What if I get rejected?" Rex asked. "Well, you two could still be close friends. It doesn't have to be awkward or anything." Weevil smiled. "I-I guess you're right..." Rex said. "There, see? Now, how about tomorrow you tell her your true feelings for her?"

Rex frowns. "Easier said then done.." Rex pouted. Weevil chuckled at Rex. "Nonsense! You'll be fine you big baby!" Rex crossed his arms and sighed.

The next day arrives and Weevil and Rex were waiting for your arrival at the park. You guys were planning on having a Yugioh battle, but something else would be added. Rex was going to try to confess his love to you. Hopefully he doesn't end up fainting before he tells you anything.

They see you riding your bike towards their direction. "Look! It's (y/n)! Okay, remember the plan and don't screw this up." Weevil said. Rex nodded and gulped. He had never felt so anxious in his life. Seeing you heading their way only made his heart race more and more. "Okay.. I can do this." Rex told himself and took a deep breath and sighed.

You make it to them and get off your bike. "Hey guys! Ready to get your butts whooped by the master?" You smirked, prepared for battle. Weevil nudges Rex and Rex looks over at Weevil. "Well? Go on." Weevil said. Rex fixed himself up a little bit and nervously walked up to you, keeping his eyes on his twiddling thumbs. You still kept a smirk on your face as he approached you. "What's wrong? Nervous already? I wouldn't blame you." You said.