One

Los Angeles, California
11:15 am
Third Pov

                                  Los Angeles,  California    11:15 amThird Pov

              It was the 10th day into the fall. The leaves were turning the beautiful colors of yellow and red with a rich orange. The wind was cold and it was getting close to that boo'd up weather.

Demetrius woke up with the sun lightly shining through his window. He looked over and saw Chris laying next to him. He stared at his face for a few seconds, hating himself. He watched as Chris furrowed his eyebrows in his sleep. He wondered what he was dreaming about? Was he dreaming about Meech cheating on him? Was he dreaming about leaving Meech? All these thoughts racked through Demetrius's brain making him feel on edge. Meech is very superstitious and his anxiety was always on 100 so he definitely felt like crap and already thought he was caught.

Looking away from his face, he stared out the window watching the cars pass by. He can't believe he had sex with Angelo last night 3 times to be exact! To be honest he doesn't even remember how it even started. He originally only went over last night to give Lo his toolbox back and ended up being on his back instead.

Him and Angelo's friendship has been going through a lot of changes recently. They find themselves enjoying each other's company a whole lot more than before. Sneaking feels here and there. Staring into each other's eyes for long periods of time. To everyone else they seem like the best of friends (which they are!) but within the last month the tension between them immediately became romantic and eventually sexual.

He closed his eyes putting his head in his hands. His mind raking over all the events from last night. He can picture that night all over again. The way Angelo touched him sent him into a euphoria, something Chris never came close to doing. He felt his heart constrict a bit at that thought.

He could still feel Angelo's lips gently kissing his neck, his hands trailing along his body, Angelo's sweet words whispered in his ears. He felt so guilty thinking back to that night with his boyfriend laying peacefully beside him with no clue on the turmoil happening beside him.

He cleared the flashbacks from his head as he got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He looked into the mirror staring at himself. He didn't really like looking to hard because he didn't feel confident in his appearance. He really wishes that Chris told him how handsome he was more often but he didn't want to be one of those boyfriends.

He looked down towards the sweatpants he had on, that he refused to take off when he got home after the steamy sex with Angelo. He slowly pulled the pants off and one by one, all the hickies Angelo left on his thighs were revealed. Red and intimate marks spread all on his lower body. He closed his eyes again, feeling those soft, sweet lips on his thighs once again. The warm hands spreading his legs open to leave more intimate kisses. He could feel himself almost getting hard again but quickly suppressed it when he heard a shuffle in the room.

Shit! How was he gonna cover all those. He damn sure didn't have enough spoons to freeze. Quickly, that made him swiftly pull up his sweatpants and walk out the bathroom taking a deep breath.

"Hey baby." said the gruff voice belonging to Chris. Demetrius looked at him and smiled, feeling sick to his stomach but surprisingly not regretful.

He watched as Chris stood up stretching his arms. "Hey babe, Good morning." Chris put a smirk on his face walking over to Meech. He pulled Meech in by his hips and placed a kiss on his forehead while simultaneously rubbing his lower back."Want me to make you some breakfast baby? You look like you didn't get much sleep."

This made Meech smile. Chris was so good to him and yet he still went and cheated on him. He felt that pang in his chest again.
He felt like a horrible person. Chris didn't deserve this.

Demetrius blushed and nodded, giving him peck on his lips using his hands to rub on Chris's biceps.
"Yes please, I'm starving actually."  He said with a small chuckle definitely ignoring the sleep comment.

"Ok Baby, I gotchu."Chris unwrapped his arms from Demetrius's waist and walked out the bedroom, down the stairs. He appreciated that Chris didn't dig further onto why he was sleep deprived. Demetrius immediately let out the breath that he was holding and speed-walked over to the nightstand that had his phone. He was so happy that Chris wasn't the type of boyfriend that like to snoop through phones. The opposite can be said about Demetrius tho. He picked it up and saw that he had 4 missed calls and 3 messages. All from Angelo. He opened the messages and read them.

From LoBear 🐻

-Good morning Meechy Baby, I hope you don't regret last night. I hope we can talk more about this because I can already hear the questions you want to ask without you even being here lol.
delivered 9:45am

-You got home right? I knew I should have gave you that ride.
delivered 10:03am

Meech?!
delivered 10:04am

From Meechy🫀🖖🏽

-Hey Lo, I'm ok. Calm down lol. I made it home safely. We'll talk more when I come through later today ok?
delivered 11:30am

He pressed send and didn't wait for the response as he heard Chris call out his name, telling him breakfast was ready. He took another deep breath, put his phone in his sweatpants and grabbed a shirt, quickly running downstairs to eat. He couldn't wait to finish so he can go see Angelo.

------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts?

Meech?

Chris?

Angelo?

Hey Queens (and Kings if your here). Here's the first chapter. Took me to damn long to write this up but tell me how you think. Second chapter coming soon. Y'all might see me around a lot in other stories  so i thought why not give this shit a try🤷🏽‍♀️And I'm just letting y'all know now that I'm not consistent at all but i want to try and do this again to see if i can really write or if I'm asscheeks so plz let me know😭 Until next time babes 💋

 Y'all might see me around a lot in other stories  so i thought why not give this shit a try🤷🏽‍♀️And I'm just letting y'all know now that I'm not consistent at all but i want to try and do this again to see if i can really write or if I'm assche...