Brian May-Three Months pt.2

You sharply inhaled in shock, "Why should I believe you now?" You scoffed. You couldn't believe him... He had left you heartbroken.
"Y/n... I know this may come as a surprise but I know that there's still something between us.." You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes at him. He gave you a look as though he was begging for forgiveness. "Yeah you're right Bri. There is..." You said blankely. His gave changed to an excited expression. "Three months." You finished your sentence very sternly. Brian's face quickly changed, "Oh c'mon, you know I still love you- and I- I know you still love me too." His voice broke off quickly as though he regret what he said. "Excuse me? Oh yeah you're so right Brian! Let me just lay down my life again and let you walk all over me like you used to! ....I am done being your second choice all the time!" You sighed, "I'm done being your second choice." You whispered as you looked down, the tears started coming out again. "Look I know what I did wasn't right. And I- I know I hurt you... But I can change! I really can. You saved my life y/n, you made me happy when no one else did... Remeber how low my confidence used to be?" You nodded and he grabbed your hand." You gave me that confidence. And when I went through those dark days... It was you who pulled me out of them!" He stood up so he was now looking down at you. He raised your chin with his index finger. "Bri...." You looked up into his beautiful hazel eyes. "I don't know what to do" you wrapped your arms around him and buried your face into his chest as you started to weep. "I missed you so much... And I- I thought you were never gonna talk to me again. I was so worried that you hated me. I jus-" he pulled you away for a second but still making sure his arms were around you. "No, no, y/n I don't hate you. I'll never hate you. You mean the world to me." He pulled you back close to him. "I was so scared I had done something wrong." Your voice was shaky. Brian ran his fingers through your hair to calm you. You pulled away a little to look up at him. He smiled sympathetically down to you. You twirled one of his curls in your finger... The man that left you was standing right in front of you.... The man who you thought hated you was standing right in front of you... The love of your life was standing right in front of you.
Then Brian slowly leaned down to place a gentle kiss on your lips. You kissed him back as to say it was ok. Then you pulled back and hugged him, he did the same wrapping his long arms around your back. "Y/n?"
You looked up at him once again," Yes Bri?" He smiled down at you and chuckled sofly, "Can you stay with me tonight? I've been kind of lonely.." His cheeks turned slightly red. He was so cute when he got embarrassed. "Alright." You smiled back at him and squeezed him into a tight hug.