The Bad Friend

• Dedicated to Skydoesminecraft, and for the asshole Joshua Green. Josh can die in a hole.

Joshua Green, 2 hours ago:

All the Minecraft kids are cutting themselves right now because he's not playing MC.

43 likes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This fic is based off of a real comment I saw on one of Adam's videos ^^^^ No fucking joke this it the acuall comment. The nerve- the audacity of these kind of sick people! Who knows, Adam could be going through depression from the hate hes been getting! This could trigger something for him! Most of us know that when he was in high school he was really depressed and overweight, but he found happiness on making videos for us! His fans! Also, this is horrible, making fun of cutting. let alone mentioning it! This, I'm sure is a 12 year old boy, trying to make people mad, but could it turn into more? I'm sick of this generation o children of kids now. Just straight up sick. (Yes this is Skylox. Just, wanted to prove a piont here!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sky's POV*

I sat on my office chair, heart racing. I just was reading my comment section on my newest video and saw this,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joshua Green, 2 hours ago:

All the Minecraft kids are cutting themselves right now because he's not playing MC

43 likes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My breathing hitched and I quickly walked out of there, thinking about what I was doing.

I'm just posting some new games. Was it putting that much of an impact on people? Where they really... cutting?

~~~~~Flashback~~~~

I was sitting at lunch, looking at my meal. It was too big. Im too fat. I walked out of the lunch room, throwing away my food behind me.

"Worthless."

"Fat."

"Ugly."

"Stupid."

All words that I heard on a everyday basis.

I struggled or the rest of the day, not paying attention to the teacher, thinking about what would happen once I got home.

Eventually I pushed through school and was heading home, my feet that were too big, dragging behind me.

I got home, my mother glaring at me was I came in. She hates me. I know it. She only has me here so she wont look like a bad person.

I ran into my room and quickly logged onto Skype, where I called my best, and only friend at the moment, Ty.

It took a few moments but he picked up, a brilliant smile on his face.

"Hey Sky!" He chirped.

"Heyyyyy." I smiled an laughed.

"So guess what I got?!" He said excitingly.

"What?"

"MINECON TICKETS OR YOU AND ME!"

I screamed jumping up and down in my seat.