14

Todoroki Shouto was the last person who you would believe to not have a soulmate, but that was the truth. The poor boy had fallen for our soft Broccoli boy. Shouto was always hoping that one day he would get his tattoo and be able to see color some day, but that was false hope and he knew it.

He was like a lost puppy, always following the one person who showed him unconditional love; Midoriya Izuku. But now that Midoriya had found his soulmate, he was left heartbroken.

As of right now, he found comfort in talking to Uraraka and eating ice cream.

“I feel so stupid, telling anyone about this.”

“Is this the first time you’ve felt heartbroken?” Ochako questioned.

“I believe this is the second time I’ve felt this way.”

“The first? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“My mom, she gave me this scar.” He said covering his right eye. That’s when the tears started.

“Todoroki-Kun!” Uraraka acted fast and hugged him, “ Do you want to talk about how much Izuku means to you to get you to let all these feelings out?”

“That might be good,” He said covering his mouth to stop from sobbing.

“When did you first notice your feelings?”

“About a month after the Sports Festival. I just couldn’t get him out of my head. He was always on my mind, taking up all my attention. I couldn’t focus in class, always seeing his head in the corner of my eye.” He looked down, “I knew it was stupid but I fell in love with him.”

“Todoroki-Kun…”

“No it’s okay.” He looked back up, tears still threatening to pour over, “It doesn’t matter now anyways, he’s happy now.”  

“What did you like about him?” Uraraka pulled away from him, looking into his eyes,

“How his smile would light up anyroom, how he always knew when I was down.” Shouto stopped for a second, “How I wasn’t constantly reminded of how he had a soulmate…”