Chapter Fifteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter. Really hope you like it. Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Being away from all the drama with Zayn by my side is amazing. Here in Ireland we don't have to worry, We don't have to hide or pretend. It's just me and Zayn nobody else. There's been no fights, dramas, no sneaking around. We've been able to walk down the streets holding hands, We've been able to kiss in public, Go on perfect dates, We've been able to make love without the fear of being caught. This sounds crazy but were free, Were free from our own web of lies. Nobody could get in the way of us being together. But we had to go back and face everyone again at some point. This trip has made me realize I don't want to hide our love not anymore.

"Nialler" Zayn said.

"Yes Zayney?" I replied.

"Do we have to go back? I mean everything's so perfect here". He asked.

"No Zayn we don't have to go back, But we should". I replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because we can't run forever if we stay here that's exactly what were doing, I don't want to run anymore, Were not doing anything wrong, We fell inlove just like everyone else. I want the world to know Zayn, So were going back" I replied.

"I love it when you get all serious" Zayn commented before leaning up and kissing me. 

Two days later we left Ireland and returned home. Things seemed normal. Apart from the hundreds of missed calls from Josh.

"We need to tell him now" I said.

"Ok I will go" Zayn said. I shook my head.

"We will go" I corrected him. Zayn sighed.

"Niall anything could happen, A fight could break out, Something could be said that will upset you. I'm not risking it Niall, I'm not risking you" Zayn explained. I took hold of his hands.

"Zayn I don't care, I'm not scared, I'm just as much apart of this as you are, We started this together and were going to finish it together". I said calmly. Zayn sighed knowing there was no use arguing with me. I smiled before pulling him out the door and into his car.

"Niall where the hell have you been! I've been worried sick!" Josh yelled the moment I walked into the door. He then pulled me into a tight hug. Seconds later Zayn walked into the room. "What the hell are you doing here?! Stay away from him!" Josh yelled.

"You can't tell me what to do Josh!" Zayn yelled back. 

"Stop it!" I yelled.

"Niall, Do you even know what's going on?! He's inlove with you!" Josh shouted.

"I know" I yelled back finally losing the will to be calm.

"Yo-You what?" Josh said shock filling his voice.

"I know he loves me, Because I love him too" I said before walking over and grabbing Zayn's hand. Josh looked at us.

"You what?" He asked again.

"We love eachother" Zayn said,

"Your together?" He chocked out.

"I'm sorry Josh" I said.

"Sorry! Your sorry! Your supposed to be my best fucking friend Niall! How could you!" Josh yelled before lunging forward. Zayn quickly got in the way pushing Josh away from me.

"Don't touch him! Lash out and hit me if you want but not Niall!" Zayn yelled before standing protectively infront of me.

"How long?" Josh asked.

"Months" I replied. Josh gagged clearly trying to throw up.

"Have you fucked" He yelled.

"Josh thi-" 

"I said have you fucked!" Josh interrupted me.

"No, We've made love" Zayn hit back.

"Where? Have you done it here!" He yelled. I nodded my head. "Where!" He yelled.

"Niall's room, The bathroom, On the couch, Our room, My apartment" Zayn said listing the places with no shame. However Josh's eyes widened.

"So that's why you was late picking me up from my exam! You were to busy fucking my best friend in our fucking bed! And that's why you went off the rails!" Josh shouted.

"You know what Josh, I'm sorry ok, I'm sorry for lying to you, I'm sorry for going behind your back, But I'm not sorry for falling inlove with Zayn. It's not wrong it's love, I'm sorry you can't accept that, And I'm sorry it had to be done this way but I couldn't lie to you anymore. I'm sorry Josh". I said before walking out the door.

Zayn knew I needed a little time alone, What we had just done was a major thing. I just broke my best friends heart. Why does it always have to end like this? Why does one person always have to get hurt? Zayn stopped off at the local take away store while I went straight home. Once I got in I headed straight for the shower they always relax me at times like this. I got out twenty minutes later, Zayn still wasn't home, So I assumed he was still waiting for the food. An hour passed before I heard Zayn's key in the door. I then heard it close so I made my way into the hallway. My eyes widened when I saw Zayn, His face was busted open and he was covered in blood. I rushed over and caught him just before he fell.

"Zayn! Zayn baby" I said shaking him gently. He done nothing but smile at me.

"It's better me then you Nialler" He whispered. My eyes widened.

"Zayn what happened!" I exclaimed.

"It's ok now, I love you Niall" He said before collapsing in my arms. I pulled his body up to mine and cried into his chest. Zayn slowly wrapped his arms around my neck, We just sat there. Me holding the battered and bruised love of my life in my arms.