first glance

Beverly POV

I just moved from Beverly hills to LA. I had to start school again and make some new friends, witch was hard for me well sort of. As I got handed my books from the lady at front desk. I went straight to my locker. RING! The bell rang I

went to my first class, English.

That when he walked in with his gorges blue eyes and darling brown hair. He probably wasn't single but I would take my chances.

When it was break I sat by my self and that's when he and some of his friend came over to me. Then a girl I think her name was Jesse came over she said hi and sat down with us. We all then became friends and I finally got to know his name, Brody.

I new we could spend together forever but that's only if he wants me forever. The thing was I was a vampire and no one new. My dad was a vampire he changed my mum witch he changed me when I was 17 I'm now 115.

I had to keep changing schools unless I graduated and left school. I wanted to get married and live a long life with some one but I haven found he right person. I hoped Brody was the one but I wasn't quite sure about him.  I mean he look beautiful and his personality  was amazing he was the one I've been looking for.

After break I had biology. We all took our seats and the teacher set us partners. " Luke, James, Tim, Anibal , Beverly you go with Brody. And so on he went.

The day ended and I walked home. My dad was gone to england to meet with his other relatives.

Days went on. Brody hadn't showed his face at school for 3 days I thought I was me. The last day of the week he finally decided to show up.

I held my breath so i  didn't want to drain out everyone blood out.

Brody POV

The first day of school. I went to my first class after the bell rang. It was English and there she was the Beverly  just sitting on her desk waiting for the class to start. I wanted to know her name. Class finally began and we all settled down . 

After school I walked home.

I didn't come to school the next three days I was busy hiking with my parents. Then my mum made me go to school on Friday.

Beverly POV

When he walked in to class he said he needed to talk to me but he said he could wait until Monday.