school goes on

Principle Lutz POV

There's that nutty blonde haired  girl Beverly again. Staring into Brody's eyes. I can only imagine what she is thinking of. School speaker: " Beverly Johns principle office now"

Beverly POV

What did I do to go to the office? I stepped into the room. "Yes" I asked politely as possible. No flirting with my daughters soon To be boyfriend.

My checks lit up with embaresment. "I-i I don't understand." I muttered.  She told me that she saw me flirting with him. Well I totally was but my principle did not need to know that! No I was not but what your saying he's single. I tried to laugh but it was the wrong moment.

She gave me a dirty grin and what looked like she was trying to pull the finger at me but she couldn't because she was a school teacher.

Brody POV

Where did Beverly go I asked concerned. Do you love her James asked in baby language. No I am just wondering I insisted starting to get annoyed. Whatever she is in the principle office. F*** I needed to talk to her. She will be out in a minute.

James POV

Jesus he probably wanted to ask her out well i was totally going to as well. Thought to myself. Well I think he does like her. Ring class one started.

Principle POV

OK you can go to class now. Hurry now I have finished talking to you. "Thanks" she huffed I quietly said f*** you to her but she luckily didn't hear me.

Beverly POV

Class went on and on and on. I got so board and Mr White was a plain when he was teaching biology.

At break Brody came over to me and asked if we could talk in private. I went with him as I was told and he asked me "hey Beverly your a nice girl and very pretty and I was just would wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me.