**Night of Passion**

BONUS CHAPTER:BS..

HINDI alam ni Thea kung paano nagsimula ang lahat but they just found theirselves kissing each other so amorousely.Hindi niya matukoy kung epekto ba iyon ng alak na nainom nila.Pero isa lang ang naisip niya ng mga sandaling iyon..they can't stop..

He was kissing her teasingly,grazing his tongue on her lips.He wanted her as much as she wanted him,at kahit sa ganoong paraan lamang maiparamdam nila sa isa't isa kung paano nila namiss ang isa't isa...

She kissed him back madly,caught his tongue and suckled it hard.She can't believe that she could become like this so wild,so wanton..but she could not be blame...

Pinagningas ni Zeke ang apoy sa ka loob-looban niya..

She whimpered and wriggled her body against his.His hormones were becoming extra sensitive that her response was already turning her on big time..

Mamaya pay napasandal siya sa pintuan ng kwarto nito.Mabuti nalang at wala ng katao-taong gising sa loob ng mansiyon ng mga sandaling iyon..

He left her lips to grab some air.Hinga na hingal pa ito sa pagsasalita..

"Sweety,are you sure you want this?".

"Uhm..yeah".

"I just want you to know that I love you okay,and I don't want---".

But she stop him from saying buy kissing him.

"Just shut up and make love to me bago pa magbago ang isip ko".

"Surely,sweety".

Sabay pihit sa seradura ng pintuan at binuhat siya nito papasok.

They continue kissing until they reach his king sized bed.Maingat siyang ibinaba nito while continue kissing her..

Nalalango na siya sa pagnanasa,iyon ang naiisip ni Thea ng mga sandaling iyon habang marahan siyang nilulubayan ng binata,their need for each other emerge and overpowering their mind to think..

She never felt such want before,that acting need that he could only satisfie..

It was now or never at all.

Hinagilap niya ang zipper ng pantalon nito habang abala ang mga kamay at bibig nito sa kanyang dibdib.Nanginginig ang mga kamay niyang binuksan iyon.Hindi niya pa matuloy-tuloy dahil napapasighap siya sa ginagawa ng binata.

Mabuti nalang at tinulungan siya nito sa pag-alis niyon.Hindi niya maiwasang mamula when she suddenly feel his readiness,his sensual mascunality..

And felt awe for finally seeing his God-like and magnificient body.And it was setting her body on fire..

She moan loudly when his mouth devoured both of her breasts.He caught each tip and suck it leaving it swollen and tender.Bumaba sa kanyang tiyan and labi nito,his tongue flicked on his belly button before licking her down to where her thighs met.

Lunod na Lunod na siya sa pinapadamang init ng lalaki.There was no way for her to stop anymore.She could already feel the warm liquid damping her lower undergarment.

She spread her legs when his hand found her soft opening.Umungol siya ng malakas ng gumalaw ang daliri nito doon.Hinubad nito ang maliit na pang-ibaba niyang saplot..

She tried to stop him about what he's going to do..

"N-no p-please not there".

Namumulang sabi niya dito ngunit imbes na sumunod ay hindi napahiga ang binata..

"Aghh".

Sigaw niya sabay sabunot ng mahina sa buhok nito then her hips bucked when his mouth finally lowered down..

He started kissing her inner things,running his tongue over her skin,just around her soft flesh.And when he finally reached her womanhood and lapped her down there,she moaned so loudly and brashly..

His tongue flicked on the tender nub of her folds,nibbled it,sucked it.

"Z-zeke!.

She suddenly felt that something inside her would going to burst.Hindi niya intindihin ang sarili niya.She wants him to stop but not.

"Let it go,Sweety".

Then she let it go,hinang hina siyang napahiga ulit sa kama.When she look at him hindi niya mapigilang mag blush.Nang maalala niya ang ginawa nito sa kanya..

"Sweet..but were not done yet".

She know..at hindi niya mapigilang kabahan.She look at him and she can tell that he is incredibly huge.She don't think it will fit on her.

"Be gentle,please".nanginginig ngunit puno ng antisipasyong sabi niya habang pumupwesto ito sa pagitan ng hita niya.

"I will Sweety".he assured her by kissing her lips sofly.She bit her lower lip and tears suddenly forming at her eyes at his initial push.

Napapikit siya nang mariin at dumating sa sakit na nararamdaman.

Tumingin ito,parang naga-aangalang magpatuloy,"

"Thea..".

Ikinawit niya ang isang kamay sa batok nito.

"G-go on,I can take this".she urged him by bitting his earlobe.That give him the signal to continue his intrusion.

Muli itong umulos,mas maingat.She held her breath and fought the pain.He is indeed huge!..

Ilang sandali he is already inside her.She tried moving her hips.He withdrew and then thrust again.And then she realized,the delicious sensation from being filled by overpowering her pain..

Unti unting bumilis ang kanilang galaw.She moved her hips synchronizing his moves.Hanggang sa maramdaman niyang malapit na siya sa sukdulan..

"I-i think I'm coming".

"Hold on for a minute babe,let me come with you".

He speared her faster,deeper,harder that she could her the clashes of their bodies.Bumaon ang kuko niya sa braso nito..

One more hard thrust and he convulsed in orgasm,shouting her name.She was with him all the way..

He collapsed and rolled beside her and she feel a sudden pang of pain between her thighs sa pagkakahiwalay dito,breathing against her neck while holding her so lovingly..

"I love you".he Sweety wishpered.

"I love you too..she answered lazily..

Hinalikan siya nito sa noo.Hindi niya na napigilan ang antok at pagod kaya napaidlip na siya..

But she even heared him saying thank you before finally drifted herself in deep sleep...

~~~~

Pasensiya kung hindi ito naabot ng expectations niyo..

Its really my first time writing this kind of scene..

Follow & leave your comment:).