Chapter 1: The concert

"BITCH WAKE UR ASS UP!" Lilac screamed.
I felt someone hit me with a pillow and jump on me.
"Ughhhhh!" I groaned as I pulled the covers over my head.

"Macie you gotta get ready! get up! We're going to be late!" Lilac complained.

"Why do I even have to go I don't even like them like that." I said finally getting up.

" because u can't make ur best friend go to the big crazy city alone!!" Lilac smiled

"Now get up change into something cute and let's go!" Lilac screamed as she ran happily down the stairs.

I really don't want to go to this stupid concert. I don't even listen to this Prettysuck group. I don't even like boy bands they think they all that and shit.
But Lilac is my best friend and she right, I'm not going to let her go into the city alone. I got ready and changed into this.

Outfit

As Lilac was rushing me I finally got in the car and we drove to the concert

After about 30min. We finally got to the venu and BITCHHH there were girls lined up around the whole building. Lilac made us go at 2pm when the concert didn't start till 7:00pm 😤

"OMG OMG OMG IM SO EXCITED!!" Lilac said as I was paying for parking.

We took a couple of minutes to get to the end of the line. A couple hours past and I really needed to pee.

"Hey Lilac, I'll be right back I'm going to find a bathroom." I said but she didn't even listen to me she was talking to some other girls she met from her fan page 😉

I walked around to the back of the building and there were no girls lined up because they were letting people in already. I saw a rusted door connected to the same building the concert was in and checked to see if it was unlocked. Right as I was about to put my hand on the handle...

BANG!

"Ouch." I said as I slowly began to wake up.
My vision was a little blurry and my head was pounding.

"Woah woah woah! Hey lay back down." I heard a deep but calming voice tell me.

"W-who are you?" I said placing my hand on my forehead.

"Um well I kinda hit you with a door and you blacked out...oh and My name is Nick.

" where's Lilac? How long was I out for?" I asked wondering where I was still.

"Who's Lilac? And only for like 20 min." Nick said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well thanks you but I should really try to find my friend." I said as I looked at Nick a little suspicious and walked out the door.

"Wait I didn't....get. Your. Name." Nick said as I was already out the door.

Damn my head hurts so bad. see if I didn't come to this stupid ass concert I wouldn't be hurt. I gotta find Lilac.I don't know how though because there is like 300 girls here.

I texted Lilac and she finally met up with me and we went to our seats were the front row.

"Girl how long of a pee did u take?" Lilac said laughing

"Funny story actually, as I was about to go inside to a bathroom someone hit me and I blocked out. But the guy was really nice he took me in and waited till I woke up." I Said confusing Lilac.

"Girl was he cute? What's his name?" Lilac asked as if she was really interested.

"Umm i mean I guess he was kinda cute but he kinda looked like a Player and yea he told me his name but I forgot it." I said as the light began to dim.

"HOLY SHIT ITS STARTING!" Lilac said.

All of a sudden all the girls pushed everyone and I actually couldn't breath. I rolled my eyes and forced my way out of the crowed and found a seat at a table on the side by the bar.

I pulled out my phone and just went on Instagram. Then 5 boys entered the stage and the girls went CRAZY. I watched them introduced them selfs and there was a guy named, Zion, Brandon, Edwin, Austin and then that's when I recognized the last one.

Nick.

"Are you serious? I got "saved" by a guy in a boyband...omg that's so pathetic." I said as I laughed to myself.

They starting singing there first song and I'm not going to lie to you but it was actually pretty catchy.
To be honest i watched nick most of the time but then that one guy Zion was really cute and as I was looking at Zion singing he caught me looking and he pointed at me and winked and I couldn't help but smile.

I then seen Nick and he realized it was me and he looked at Zion with anger and I gave nick a "really" look on my face and I got up and decided to get some air.

I went outside and walked around the city till the end of the concert. As I walked back into the building all the girls came screaming running out.
I was confused until I seen the 5 boys hanging by there tour bus to met people.

"Omg MACIE! There u are!! LETS GO MEET THE BOYS!" Lilac screamed

" I'll just wait in the back of the building for you. Take ur time." I replied

As I waited on the hood of my car,resting my eyes I felt someone sit right next to me.

I slowly opened them and seen nick.

"So am I supposed to be jumping up and down and screaming because your next to me?" I said as I went back to resting my eyes and giving him attitude.

"Hahah see I knew you were different!" He said as he laughed

"I'm different because I'm not drooling over you?" I said as I laughed and sat up next to him

" no no !" He said as if he regretted to say that.

"Whoa whoa relax shark boy I'm not butt hurt." As I held my hands in defense

"So why you over here? With me?" I asked curious

"I need a brake. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans and everything they do but it gets to be to much sometimes." He said as if he held that up in his chest.

Yea, everyone eventually needs a brake." I said as I took a look to all the fans.

"Are you hungry?" He asked

"Actual—"I said but he interprets me

"GREAT! Let's go get some food!"  He said as he jumped off the hood of my car and held out his hand for me to grab.

"Hold up! Your a complete stranger! I only know your name." I said teasing him

"Come on you really think I'd do anything to hurt you?" He asked smirking

I rolled my eyes and smiled at his gorgeous face and took his hand.

"oh and you look very beautiful by the way." He said as we walked towards the street lights as I stopped and blushed.