Chapter 13: "Girls" Night

4 weeks later

I'm going out with Lilac tonight. I'm pretty excited because after I broke up with Nick, I was a complete mess. I didn't eat or sleep for almost a week. I told my mom everything that happened and she promised me she wouldn't tell my dad.

So she checked on me a lot and made sure I was okay. Lilac helped me a lot to and comforted me. I finally got up and realized that it was for the best. So today Lilac promised me should would sneak us in a club because bitch I need it.

"Mom! Can you get the door! It's lilac!" I Shouted from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

"Yes, honey!" My mom Shouted from downstairs. I went into my room and stayed in my towel as Lilac came in.

"Hey girly!" She said plopping on my bed.

"Hey!so how exactly are you getting us into this club?" I Said as I took the towel out of my hair.

"Well I didn't want to tell you Becca's I know your still upset you know of nick and all but Zion helped me." Lilac explained.

"What. Zion? Since when did you guys become friends?" I asked kind mad she didn't tell me.

"Well after you and nick broke up, I went over to ask if he needed anything and Zion and I kinda just started talking. I was really mad to be honest but I don't know why.

"Okay whatever , it's just kinda bogus how you didn't tell me." I Said looking for an outfit.

"I'm sorry." She said. I looked at her and just nodded my head.

"It's alright, I just want to have a girls night and don't think about boys." I Said pouting.

"That's exactly what we finna do." Lilac Said as she dug through my closet.

Macies Fit

Lilacs Fit

Lilacs Fit

We both did our makeup and headed out the door

We both did our makeup and headed out the door. In the car, I couldn't stop thinking about the time Nick and I, danced at that party. It was just so amazing. As I was thinking about it, we pulled up to the club and damnnnn it was packed.

We got out the car and stood in line for what felt like forever. We finally made it to the front and the security asked for our ID's we gave him these fake ones Zion got somehow and he let us in. Right when we walked through those door, the smell of alcohol was smacked in my face.

"Come on I need a drink." Lilac Said as she pulled my arm to a bartender. We sat at the counter and ordered our drinks. Right as the bartender gave us our drink lilac jugged here down and tried to pull me to dance.

"Come on lets dance!" She yelled.

"Go ahead ima just finish this." I Said holding cup in the air as she dancing into the crowd.

"So let me guess, your the best friend that has to stay a bit sober, so you can make sure you drink bestfriend is safe." The bartender said as he was leaning over the counter.

"Wow! Your talented." I Said clapping and laughing.

"I mean, I've been working here for 3 years so I guess ima pro." He said hyping himself up. I laughed and turned my body fully around so i was facing him.

"I'm Macie." I Said holding my hand out.

"Gavin." He Said as his muscular arms reached out to shake my hand. I smiled and took a sip of my drink.

"So your under 21." He Said as he was drying some glass cups.

"What! No. I'm 21." I Said scared

"You just told me your name was Macie and your ID says Becky." He chuckled. I nervously laughed.

"Don't worry, your all good... but that's the only drink im giving to you tonight. soda and water is your only option." He smirked. I bite my lip and smiled back.

"Fine!" I chuckled.

"So how old are you actually." Gavin asked.

"I'm 18, still a senior in high school but. I do online." I Said.

"Ohhh nice. I'm 23. So I got a job here right when I turned 21 and I'm sadly still here." He laughed.

"Awh poor thing." I teased.

"MACIE! Bitch come on! ITS CRAZY OUT HERE!" Lilac yelled as she dragged me out. I danced for a bit and snuck my way back to wet so was sitting.

"Looks like you ditched your dance partner." Having laughed. Right when he said that I froze and my smiled went to a straight face. That was one of the first things nick said to me when we met.

"Um...yeah, she can get crazy." I said trying to brush it off.

"Can I get another tequil- I MEAN um a club soda!" I corrected my self. Gavin chuckled and gave me a soda.

"Hey, my shift sober in 10, you wanna dance so I can show you how to." He Said confidant. I tried not to smile and nodded my head.

10 mins later...

Gavin and I headed to the dance floor and I'm not ganna lie, he did know how to dance but not like Nick. Nick made me feel a different type of way when I seen him dance. We continued to dance until Lilac came by us and took a video of us.

"Aye aye aye ay!!" Everyone cheered as she recorded us. Gavin and I both laughed and he grabbed me by the waist and spun me around as Lilac was still recording. We eventually stopped dancing and talked a bit more to get to know each other. We exchanged numbers and It was getting late so lilac and I headed back home.