chapter 19

Third pov
~~~~~~
Link woke up to the sound of screams, his mind spinning a pounding headache causing more pain. Shaking his head, the teen looked up to find the screaming voice. His dazed eyes scanned the room, seeing a girl wrapped in a white dress, her blonde hair flowing down her face. Link immediately opened up his ocean blue eyes, trying to stand but found himself stuck in a long diamond-like restained that kept him to the wall. His hands were free at the bottom but his body had been stuck under the wrap. Link strangled to get free, his legs thrashing around. A dark chuckle filled the room and his only nightmare was now in front of him. The sickening smirk on his face made Link cringe, turning his head to the side.

"Look who finally decided to wake up. I assume our little friend here woke you up?" Ghirahim walked backward, his hands behind his back. He jumped up on the steps and looked down at the sleeping goddess who was -now- free from the amber prison. She was floating in place her chest facing up to the wall. Ghirahim smirked down at the girl, stroking the side of her head. Link growled and tried to pull himself out.

"Don't touch her, you monster!" Link yelled, angrily.

Ghirahim barked a small cackle and pushed the young goddesses body aside. "Monster? Oh my dear, Sky child, I would have thought you'd be less aggressive. But it appears... we aren't on the same page. Are we?" Ghirahim shook his head and placed his hands on his hips, skipping down the steps, one foot at a time.

Link growled holding his head high, a glint of anger in his ocean blue eyes. He glared at Ghirahim as he came forward to the young teen, placing his thumb and index finger under his chin. Pressing his fingers under his chin, he met Link's eyes with his, licking his lips.

"I suppose not. But someone as stubborn as you would be like this. No doubt about that." He pointed out.

Link was taken aback by Ghirahim. He turned his head forcefully away from Ghirahim's grasp and growled angrily at the pale man in front of him. Ghirahim only smirked at the teen with delight.

"And fiesty, I may add." He walked backward keeping his gaze on the blonde hero.

"You can also add, easily annoyed by this crap! Let me out of here, now!" He exclaimed.

Ghirahim shook his head turning back forward to the young sleeping goddess. Link thrashed around trying to break free from the hold, glaring at Ghirahim.

"Don't touch her, you monster!!" He yelled. Ghirahim had the same smirk on his face snickering as he stood behind the floating goddess. He raised his hand up as his sword materialized from diamonds. Link's eyes widened with fear, his body stopping completely.

"That's a good sky child. Stay like that or your little goddess gets it!" He spat.

Link felt his body shut down as he eyed the sword in Ghirahim's grasp. He only feared losing people and he didn't want to lose Zelda. Not yet. And not ever.

The room was silent with only the soft breaths of Link from his continuous strangling to get free. Light pierced through the small opening on the top of the Sacred Temple shining dimly through the room. The large doors were closed shut, locked by the binds of Ghirahim's handy work to prevent anyone from coming inside.

Link felt helpless. He didn't know what else to do to get Zelda and leave this timeline. He held his head low to the ground not bothering to look up at the monster. He just wished for this to be over. He wanted his life back. His family. His best friend.

"Do you regret it, Hero?" Ghirahim brought Link out of his thoughts.

"Regret... what exactly?" Link spoke up softly, looking at the man. Ghirahim played with his sword and slammed the tip to the stone floor.
"Becoming a hero. Picking up that sword. Do you ever regret it?" Link looked at him with wide eyes. He didn't know how to reply to his words were stuck in his mouth like glue but his mind, on the other hand, was racing with thoughts about how he felt.